What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

celebration? - oops didn't realise the last round finally got guessed.

TBH I don't get the answer. I thought part of the song features on SST and also that it wasn't from one of the 13 studio albums? LS was from a studio album and I don't remember it being used on SST....?

Ah well.

celebration? - oops didn't realise the last round finally got guessed.

TBH I don't get the answer. I thought part of the song features on SST and also that it wasn't from one of the 13 studio albums? LS was from a studio album and I don't remember it being used on SST....?

Ah well.

I said technically, not no. I said i was being explicitly specific. Is the version of lucky star that features hung up on a studio album? No. But it TECHNICALLY has 3 videos.

Hung Up IS apart of the SST...

Im Sorry i don't know every interview, leak and demo but i do know every tour, album, and remix SO lets not get Hung Up on Words.

I think it was just unclear you were looking for a specific version of a song. Looking back I see what you said makes sense, it was just a little unclear.

It's OK though. [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

I said technically, not no. I said i was being explicitly specific. Is the version of lucky star that features hung up on a studio album? No. But it TECHNICALLY has 3 videos.

Hung Up IS apart of the SST...

Im Sorry i don't know every interview, leak and demo but i do know every tour, album, and remix SO lets not get Hung Up on Words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived