What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm I don't think so! @@Angelluspd wrote it wasn't an unreleased...This said, I'm definitely not an expert of this "pre-fame" era and I don't know if some songs were "officially released" during this period...I guess not *.*

Same here ☺. I don't know what these songs are classed as. I'm all out of ideas so thought i'd take a gamble. If it's not one of these songs i can't think if anything else.....

@@Gargamel actually i think i downloaded some songs from an album called "pre madonna" on itunes years ago...https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pre-madonna/id82564973I think i downloaded burning up and ain't no big deal '81, but there's some of those pre fame songs on.....@@Angelluspd did say it would be tricky....Is it laugh to keep from crying as technically this wasn't on a studio album (but it is grouped with all her official albums). I maybe confused with this all now though lol

@@Gargamel actually i think i downloaded some songs from an album called "pre madonna" on itunes years ago...https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pre-madonna/id82564973I think i downloaded burning up and ain't no big deal '81, but there's some of those pre fame songs on.....@@Angelluspd did say it would be tricky....Is it laugh to keep from crying as technically this wasn't on a studio album (but it is grouped with all her official albums). I maybe confused with this all now though lol

Crimes of passion?

No... is not Laugh To Keep From Crying or Crimes Of Passion...

@@Gargamel actually i think i downloaded some songs from an album called "pre madonna" on itunes years ago...https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pre-madonna/id82564973I think i downloaded burning up and ain't no big deal '81, but there's some of those pre fame songs on..... 

Wow! Is this strange thing official? I guess so since it was released on Itunes

By the way, these are only demos or final versions of the songs?   :confused:

Honestly, I've never heard of this album so far, thanks for letting me know about it :-P

Wow! Is this strange thing official? I guess so since it was released on Itunes

By the way, these are only demos or final versions of the songs?

Honestly, I've never heard of this album so far, thanks for letting me know about it :-P

@@Gargamel Description of wikipedia:

"Pre-Madonna is a collection of demos by American recording artist Madonna. The album was released in 1997 by Stephen Bray, who was the producer of the songs when they were recorded, and was distributed by Soultone. It was released as In the Beginning in European countries. Madonna met up with Bray, her former boyfriend, in 1980 when she was trying to establish her musical career. She had left the band Breakfast Club, and enlisted Bray's help to further her career. Together they started writing and composing songs, and recorded them at New York's Music Building studio. The songs recorded at that time were released in Pre-Madonna.

Although not authorized by Madonna, Bray decided to release them by remixing some of the tracks, and keeping the others in their original form. Included were the demo versions of "Everybody" and "Burning Up" which Madonna used for her self-titled debut album. Bray chose to coincide the release of the album with the birth of Madonna's daughter Lourdes, to cash-in the publicity. The album received mixed reviews, with some critics deeming the release as unnecessary, while others were delighted to hear Madonna's original recordings."

Another tip: It was released by Sire ...
This song was known for being "weird" and was marketed as if it were a song entirely of Madonna ... in which case the author of it (to the music) only "has mixed" songs and released a few years later ...
The more bearable song is what I'm thinking at the moment .... It has an extended version ...
Okay ... No more tips ...

Archived