MAD FOR MADONNA - New Documentary 2016

Daniel

I don't know if anyone's heard about it before (I haven't), I read about it in a brazilian pop news website.

Looks promising!

Rough translation:

"The year of 2012 marked the 30th anniversary of the release of the song "Everybody", Madonna's first single. Since then, many hits have been launched, controversies were created and visuals have been changed in the career of the singer. All this with their loyal fans at her side, supporting her every step of the way.

With that in mind, a group of filmmakers decided to talk about Madonna - but by the voice of his fans - and filmed in 2014 the documentary "Mad for Madonna," which will be featured at the World Music & International Film Festival, which will take place between August and September.

See the documentary trailer:"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest ArthurBadin

Hi everybody, I am the director of the documentary :D

The doc is now available and you can watch it here: https://www.madonnadoc.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&view=frontpage&layout=frontpage&Itemid=105

Oh dear @@matteo_mac thank you for such a gem! I love enterprises like yours and the greater than great too Oksana Nabokova's "Living for Madonna". Is it purely coincidential the production/release for both works, isn't it? Such a delicious time for us M stans from around the world to express ourselves and feel how much grateful we are for having Madonna in our lives all the time! See you!

Archived