What is Madonna up to?

She ended the tour and visited England and probably figured out some stuff with her family. 

She seems to be having a good time hanging out with friends.

She also posts material with mertalas and klein and probably is up to something.

Plus this Weeknd thing, I bet she is scouting for producers.

So what's next now? 

She ended the tour and visited England and probably figured out some stuff with her family. 

She seems to be having a good time hanging out with friends.

She also posts material with mertalas and klein and probably is up to something.

Plus this Weeknd thing, I bet she is scouting for producers.

So what's next now? 

stay in her bed XD

I kinda have a feeling she's not gonna do another movie at this point?? but who knows, you never know with her. I truly think she needs to focus on music. But anyway I 100000 times prefer a movie than her releasing and promoting more .. products.

I heard she went to Justin Bieber's concert with the kids and about the MET Gala dress backlash, I couldn't care less. She's faced criticism since day 1 so people will forget about it in a couple of days  :lol:. I think the next project has already started: whether it's a movie or a new album I don't mind. We know Madonna's a workaholic. Cross your fingers for the DVD to be released later this year!!!!

I dont think shes working on a new album ? I hope she doesnt try too hard for the next one and please no more duets with the popular acts like bieber or weeknd(i hate both of those) she doesnt need to do this ? Maybe a movie song would be a good choice ? she hasnt done one of them for a while ? I would love to see her write some new stuff with Pat Leonard ? they made beautiful music together and he hasnt worked with anyone for a while so at least she wouldnt be following all the other artists too ?

I hope she's working on COADF 2.0 and is about to slay the shit out of everyone...

But, she obviously isn't  :Madonna008:

Seriously, she needs a 'comeback' single. Don't know is comeback is the right word, bc she's been relevant whole 2015, had 3 ww singles, but none of them got extra attention and popularity... She needs to make a song like Hung Up, and got all the spotlights on her  :jumpy:

COADF Part 2 is impossible, same for ROL Part 2! Those records were unique in their own way and Madonna better not mess with them traying to please the "fans". Hopefully she goes for a superficially explored genre this time since it looks like she's done it all!  :)

Can you picture Madonna doing something like Muse, the Killers or Depeche Mode? I said it in another board, it doesn't sound crazy after all those rock performances seen and heard during the 21st century tours!

Can you picture Madonna doing something like Muse, the Killers or Depeche Mode? I said it in another board, it doesn't sound crazy after all those rock performances seen and heard during the 21st century tours!

Yes! Thank you! I'd love for her to try a more experimental/alternative sound. Im a big fan of Muse (& the Killers), but they're at their best when they've explored and played with different genres. Also, the last David Bowie album fuses Jazz and electronica making jazztronica which i'd never heard of before but I really liking the sound of it. I'd love for her to blend genres and kind of create a new style.

trying to please fans would be worse than trying to please everyone (RH was kinda that). I hope she'll pick what she likes and goes for it with the next one, and that its positive all the way through even if it leaks  :lol: people arent going to support an album thats submerged in negativity and it depends on the twist she gives it imho

as much as I love ROL, COADF, AL, etc, it's not interesting to redo things. She needs to keep trying her best, RH was her first true music effort in what feels like forever...  

Archived