Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Yeah I thought that was why she signed back with Warner so they can curate her legacy stuff and so she has free reign to record new music with them whenever she wants 

The deal didn't specify new releases, but I suspect it just wasn't mentioned as it may have been implied.  Whatever the case, so far everything since MXT Experience was released, it's been licensed under Warners except "Back That Up To The Beat".  What's interesting, a few of them have Boy Toy Inc. listed as well as the distributor but exclusively licensed to Warner.

8 minutes ago, Adonna said:

The deal didn't specify new releases, but I suspect it just wasn't mentioned as it may have been implied.  Whatever the case, so far everything since MXT Experience was released, it's been licensed under Warners except "Back That Up To The Beat".  What's interesting, a few of them have Boy Toy Inc. listed as well as the distributor but exclusively licensed to Warner.

Boy toy inc has been on several bits of merch I have a few Madonna mugs with it on the bottom 

Back that Up to the best .....the hit you should've been imagine if that was a single release in 2015 from Rebel Heart to offer all colours of the spectrum that year! It would've suited the art deco style in the final portion of the tour too 

madonna-chora-rebel-heart-tour-1452190488.jpg

20 hours ago, NRMX said:

The best chance she’s got to get any new music heard is to tie it to the biopic

She just had a very successful tour without investing in any new material so I think she could get sometime in between new music and accompanying tour. 

We aren’t in the “the Uber successful new single” is filling those seats time anymore, but her name and extraordinarily recent repositioning of her extraordinary performance abilities 

My thoughts exactly as far as our best chance of new music is her tying new songs into a soundtrack album, “music from and inspired by”.  A soundtrack of remastered / remixed classics that were tweaked to fit into film (sort of how she creates tour versions) plus a handful of new songs. She gets to concentrate on her film, we eventually get some new songs and she can tour again after the film is released if she feels like it. Then half her fans will complain she’s repeating herself with a 2026 tour of nearly all hits until we learn she’s added “gambler”,  “angel” and “rescue me” to the setlist. At that point,  a few hundred thousand middle aged gay fans will spontaneously combust.

11 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

My thoughts exactly as far as our best chance of new music is her tying new songs into a soundtrack album, “music from and inspired by”.  A soundtrack of remastered / remixed classics that were tweaked to fit into film (sort of how she creates tour versions) plus a handful of new songs. She gets to concentrate on her film, we eventually get some new songs and she can tour again after the film is released if she feels like it. Then half her fans will complain she’s repeating herself with a 2026 tour of nearly all hits until we learn she’s added “gambler”,  “angel” and “rescue me” to the setlist. At that point,  a few hundred thousand middle aged gay fans will spontaneously combust.

And I'll Remember! She better, that's few of the songs I'm really interested in seeing her perform, there's a good AI in YouTube that replicates a studio version

6 hours ago, truerebel said:

Most of her post-tour "photoshoots" for IG were shot around her home both in NY and now London...likely when she's bored at 1AM and just pull in people on her payroll i.e. hair.make up, and her "in house photographer" to strike a few pose, there is nothing more to it. 

Exactly. Remember? she did just for her children' trick or treat at Halloween, She pull in people on her payroll i.e. hair, make up, costume people, and her "in house  useless incompetent photoshop bitch" to strike a few pose. And Literally there is nothing more to it. I still clearly remember some over dramatic people exaggerating that she couldn't dress up like that just for Halloween Instagram photos. But it just for IG!!! LMAO

I bet that it will be used as a picture of a random interview to promote the tour DVD.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with new music or such a huge project.

Madonna all dress up just for hollween for her children.jpg

1 hour ago, Magic Pussy said:

+10000000

56 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

Exactly. Remember? she did just for her children' trick or treat at Halloween, She pull in people on her payroll i.e. hair, make up, costume people, and her "in house  useless incompetent photoshop bitch" to strike a few pose. And Literally there is nothing more to it. I still clearly remember some over dramatic people exaggerating that she couldn't dress up like that just for Halloween Instagram photos. But it just for IG!!! LMAO

I bet that it will be used as a picture of a random interview to promote the tour DVD.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with new music or such a huge project.

Madonna all dress up just for hollween for her children.jpg

We was robbed !!  From an era of her channeling Queen Liz 1 for a era oh my days red hair and that Elizabethan regal vibe !!

2 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

While I doubt she will include new music with the Celebration Tour Concert film, I sorta like the idea of her tagging on a new song or two, especially if she's turning this in more of a documentary type film.   Though I can't see her touring off of any of this afterwards.  My bet, her next tour will come in 2026, all pending of course to her Biopic progress.  The smart thing is to tie in new music to the Biopic though. 

As for any future tours, her set lists will be dominated by the big hits at this point in her career.  But of course if she releases a complete new studio album, I can see it being heavy with the new album tracks like most of her tours have been like in the past. :)

It would be hard enough to pick songs to include in the movie, adding new ones seems a big expectation.

A random soundtrack or proper collaboration with the weekend would be awesome, she may have reduced her stocks there with Vulgar and Tokischa.

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

There will 100% be new songs in the new movie. 100%. This is Madonna. I wouldn’t be surprised if the there is a bunch of new songs. 4-6 maybe and another 15 songs that build around her life narrative. 

Yes!!!

I’ve been saying this for months it’s so Madonna and the only chance we’ll get another album worth of new music without the need of an immediate tour