Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

18 hours ago, adirondak said:

I don’t think she’ll do the Olympics, but I highly doubt she will never perform on tv again, and she was just broadcast on TV singing and performing live for a million plus in Rio.

It’s ok to admit that other singers besides Gaga also have their merits. After all, even Gaga performed on TV again after her embarrassing Bowie tribute that was panned by both media and his son. 

You gem! I just meant a BIG TELEVISED show not like a concert -_- ....her tour shows will always be broadcast I just meant her performing on a TV show big event again ....Beyonce too has stepped back massively from it too let's not forget .....

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

And Stella and Estere are there too!

Ha! That took me a second!   But I get it!!  :ahh:

2 hours ago, stefo said:

Just to remember how charismatic and beautiful she IS, from a fb page

451971587_787265306909240_55145923516328

WOW!  Love how her hair looks in this. :luv:

By the way, @stefo I corrected your quote.  No need for thanks. LOL!

38 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

No apparently there's another one. The one teased in the teaser is not supposed to be Celine Dion but the other one. That's what i've read...

Where is that info coming from? 😯

14 minutes ago, Starchild said:

She has, without a doubt, had her buccal fat removed.

madonna-twins-2.jpg

I'm not really buying it, not because I don't believe she isnt still getting work done but she is literally in her late 60s. What buccal fat would there to be taken out?  I would say its a combo of getting some filler dissolved along with possibly a little more filler in the apple area, contour + her age making her natually more gaunt. She almost had the same effect in those awful pap pics in 2008 except she was in her 40s almost 50 so she still had a little natual fullness.

madonna-down-dumps-02.jpg

29 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm not really buying it, not because I don't believe she isnt still getting work done but she is literally in her late 60s. What buccal fat would there to be taken out?  I would say its a combo of getting some filler dissolved along with possibly a little more filler in the apple area, contour + her age making her natually more gaunt. She almost had the same effect in those awful pap pics in 2008 except she was in her 40s almost 50 so she still had a little natual fullness.

madonna-down-dumps-02.jpg

Yeah I don't really think she's had it removed either. 

I mean looking at these two photos her cheek area looks relatively the same. It's not like those before and after pics with buccal fat removal. 

But hey what do I know I'm not a plastic surgeon. :Madonna033:

Image 44.jpeg

Image 43.jpeg

Edited by whiteheat (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

Yeah I don't really think she's had it removed either. 

I mean looking at these two photos her cheek area looks relatively the same. It's not like those before and after pics with buccal fat removal. 

But hey what do I know I'm not a plastic surgeon. :Madonna033:

Image 44.jpeg

Image 43.jpeg

I honestly believe she's had SOME filler dissolved 

1 minute ago, whiteheat said:

Oh filler definitely! I was talking about the buccal fat :lol:

Nono i agree, i don't think she's had buccal fat removed. She looks a bit gaunt because she's had filler dissolved along with filler on top so it looks more sunken 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Nono i agree, i don't think she's had buccal fat removed. She looks a bit gaunt because she's had filler dissolved along with filler on top so it looks more sunken 

Yeah I just realized- WHOOPS :Madonna001: I read your comment completely the wrong way my bad. 

Edited by whiteheat (see edit history)