Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

Screenshot_2023-09-09-17-10-39-716_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.4ed9ae86f4500867c7d86df6b1408047.jpg

Fabien's mix is registered as Dallas Austin mix. Gimmie a break. 😒🙄

Polish guy, like M said once, przepraszam, but how do I have access to that particular info given I tried something similar with another video from this account (more precisely the actual Dallas Austin remix for TPOG)?

As you can see, nothing appears in my screenshot.

Would love to know if missing AL singles remixes are already copyrighted as well!

Thank you very much in advance! ("Thank you" in Polish is "dzięn dóbry", right? So many diacritics...)

P.S.: Please, I beg your pardon, but don't answer me in Polish, first because I don't speak it, just know by chance the language alphabet as I love philology, second because... well... we're talking in English, aren't we?

Screenshot_20230909_140916_YouTube.thumb.jpg.4b0d9ff021bdcfbaf76423479602d4a0.jpg

Edited by Anapausis
Essential missing words were added. (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Polish guy, like M said once, przepraszam, but how do I have access to that particular info given I tried something similar with another video from this account (more precisely the actual Dallas Austin remix for TPOG)?

Would love to know if missing AL singles remixes are already copyrighted as well!

Thank you very much in advance! ("Thank you" in Polish is "dzięn dóbry", right? So many diacritics...)

P.S.: Please, I beg your pardon, but don't answer me in Polish, first because I don't speak it, just know by chance the language alphabet as I love philology, second because... well... we're talking in English, aren't we?

Screenshot_20230909_140916_YouTube.thumb.jpg.4b0d9ff021bdcfbaf76423479602d4a0.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-13-18-802_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.57b18785776931149b81c9cb8ff7a141.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-12-55-067_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.e9510c0c8487b4f336216b746e68e4cb.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-17-25-368_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.819396bd1c8ca83f192355e1e31da2a9.jpg

YES!

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Oh my god what kind of warner bros mystery is this?

Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-25-48-239_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.b79bf7d0df461a22e169d8e396e5a30f.jpg

All the power of goodbye remixes except the Dallas one are copyrighted as "THE POWER OF GOOD-BYE"!

So weird

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Oh my god what kind of warner bros mystery is this?

Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-25-48-239_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.b79bf7d0df461a22e169d8e396e5a30f.jpg

All the power of goodbye remixes except the Dallas one are copyrighted as "THE POWER OF GOOD-BYE"!

So weird

Better for them to fix this anomaly. Since The Power of Good-Bye is my favorite single I'm interested in this release more than before in this whole singles reissue thing. I won't forgive them if they put TPoG single with Dallas mix and Little Star on streaming and call it a day! 😂

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Ok, so no news. Those screen shots really don’t mean anything to me. When these old singles are put on Apple Music and Madonna makes an instagram story of her dancing for 5 seconds in her bathroom, it will be official. Until then these screen shots are confusing messes.

we've had screenshots of other singles being copyrighted like this before they were released digitally 

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Ok, so no news. Those screen shots really don’t mean anything to me. When these old singles are put on Apple Music and Madonna makes an instagram story of her dancing for 5 seconds in her bathroom, it will be official. Until then these screen shots are confusing messes.

It's literally the previous step for them being officially released later.

So news, indeed.

21 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

Better for them to fix this anomaly. Since The Power of Good-Bye is my favorite single I'm interested in this release more than before in this whole singles reissue thing. I won't forgive them if they put TPoG single with Dallas mix and Little Star on streaming and call it a day! 😂

GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!

Screenshot_2023-09-10-11-56-46-470_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.62f83e46fafa975d343e13b543243507.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-10-11-56-05-951_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.dd807bd6150f0676e94f3b8a34f8e988.jpg

These are now copyrighted but "Version" at the end,and Nothing Fails has some weird copyright thing.

At the end I have come to a conclusion:They change the names and things at the end of the time and out the bare minimum into tagging

22 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!

Screenshot_2023-09-10-11-56-46-470_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.62f83e46fafa975d343e13b543243507.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-10-11-56-05-951_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.dd807bd6150f0676e94f3b8a34f8e988.jpg

These are now copyrighted but "Version" at the end,and Nothing Fails has some weird copyright thing.

At the end I have come to a conclusion:They change the names and things at the end of the time and out the bare minimum into tagging

We know their bare minimum on Spotify where singles are catalogued as albums.... But I'm glad Fabien's mix will be included. 

I'm wondering about something lately... I have never bought mp3 files, but if I do, covers of album/singles are tagged inside the files or not? 

Genuine question: I sadly admit I'm still not that much into her maxisingles, I basically know very few remixes of hers (not counting FEL obviously) but...

Are the TPOG remixes really THAT bad? And what is in your opinion the best maxisingle out here?

Asking because I'm gonna get more into them in the future 

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

Genuine question: I sadly admit I'm still not that much into her maxisingles, I basically know very few remixes of hers (not counting FEL obviously) but...

Are the TPOG remixes really THAT bad? And what is in your opinion the best maxisingle out here?

"Dallas Low End" is only mix I can only stand on the TPOG remixes, and that is sort of a snoozefest as well. The other mixes are just awful.

There are so many great Maxi SIngles from Madonna.  Many of her early Maxi singles which mostly had extended or dub versions were always great.  The Bedtime Stories Maxi single is great.  I also love the Girl Gone Wild Maxi single.  They both have numerous mixes and they all are great.  I also like the Maxi singles for Express Yourself, Vogue, Like A Prayer, Keep it Together, Justify My Love, Erotica, Ray of Light, Frozen and Music. There is so many more I love, but those really come to mind when I think of some of her great Maxis with great remixes. Sorry Maxi Single is great too.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!

They can change the name even after 🐝’n released   
……love love the super luper. ♥️

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I think all of them have a bright idea that we may not enjoy that much

Best Maxi single for me might be like everything she has released?

If you are a experimental fan choose Power Of Goodbye maxi and Get Together

Pure electronic chaos is "Hollywood" and "Medellin" for a modern remix era

"I don't search I find" for a house

13 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I think all of them have a bright idea that we may not enjoy that much

Best Maxi single for me might be like everything she has released?

If you are a experimental fan choose Power Of Goodbye maxi and Get Together

Pure electronic chaos is "Hollywood" and "Medellin" for a modern remix era

"I don't search I find" for a house

Madonna has any genres that you can ask for. 

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

I love Fabien's mix because it uses haunting samples taken from original. Dallas mix is great too cause it uses violins and I love that instrument, it's prominent in the original.

There are reasons to love and hate these remixes. I really like experimental / radio-unfriendly songs (like Impressive Instant, God Control for example) that is why TPoG remixes are my taste.