MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

17 hours ago, Alpha said:

Well take it with a grain of salt but there's this film podcast/youtube channel and they discussed Diablo Cody/the biopic when she first left the project. They were pretty catty but started talking about Diablo's experience (apparently the hosts are good friends with Diablo) and mentioned how happy Diablo was but then how she was horrified because Madonna's team really hasnt a clue and felt they had to explain her Madonna was and not even in a good way and put emphasis on how she used to be the wife of sean penn. They kinda implied Diablo had alot of sympathy and was horrified how her team was/is. I've also heard that all the gays around her tell her she looks so great etc then will laugh about her behind her back. Of course this is all hearsay but I believe it.

I don't think its a matter of belief. Its very very obvious Madonna has not had a robust honest team around her for some time regarding her work .We have seen for ourselves and heard enough from those who may have tried to give her advice that its not welcome and she will do what the inner sanctum of sycophants and leeches is blowing up her arse 

32 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

I don't think its a matter of belief. Its very very obvious Madonna has not had a robust honest team around her for some time regarding her work .We have seen for ourselves and heard enough from those who may have tried to give her advice that its not welcome and she will do what the inner sanctum of sycophants and leeches is blowing up her arse 

The fact that Angela said she wasnt even sure she wantsd a manager in 2004 😭😭😭

2 minutes ago, Diieeego said:

Ok will we be getting something today besides a little dance to like a prayer on Instagram? #soon

I'm refreshing her online store every five minutes. 

This is so exciting, and I will feel like a deflated old balloon if nothing happens today. :)

Omg people have been spinning around all this day long also to this - bless Madonna for trying being a eco-friender and not releasing tons of vinyl, cassettes, CDs, 8-track tapes etc. (I ain't even counting on video formats) and being instead parcimonious opting for reissues on streamings and chance reissues here and there where the only difference is the colour of vinyl, so everyone can pick up their favourite colour, silver, blue, black, transparent etc. and everyone has their chance to get their elected vinyl colour! How awesome isn't it, guys?

The moment a certain member whom I won't name for obvious reasons started to share their treasures here on this place I knew I wouldn't have Triggering, Shame, Pipeline, Warning Signs etc. finally getting an official release; you Madonna fans should've had vision to that too. Remember Madonna has taught us to catch the center of target - nothing less.

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Omg people have been spinning around all this day long also to this - bless Madonna for trying being a eco-friender and not releasing tons of vinyl, cassettes, CDs, 8-track tapes etc. (I ain't even counting on video formats) and being instead parcimonious opting for reissues on streamings and chance reissues here and there where the only difference is the colour of vinyl, so everyone can pick up their favourite colour, silver, blue, black, transparent etc. and everyone has their chance to get their elected vinyl colour! How awesome isn't it, guys?

The moment a certain member whom I won't name for obvious reasons started to share their treasures here on this place I knew I wouldn't have Triggering, Shame, Pipeline, Warning Signs etc. finally getting an official release; you Madonna fans should've had vision to that too. Remember Madonna has taught us to catch the center of target - nothing less.

No joking but she's saving us a lot of money with her stubbornness and refusal to milk the fans!

It's OK mom, keep the Mike Dean remasters and the demo of "Candy Shop", we're fine, thank you very much. 

Why I should think twice before clicking on???

39 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Don't want to set the cat among the pigeons here but she shared this link to her 'Top Tracks' playlist on Spotify on her Facebook page an hour ago

Lovely choice of tunes, M - me could never do a better one than yours...