Edit History

FraP

FraP

1 hour ago, Debord said:

This is so weird to me - you loved it when you actually watched it, but then watching rubbish clips back you don't like it? Isn't your response when it was actually happening in front of you what really matters?

When I heard the first notes of Rain, I felt like crying and was emotional throughout the performance. But it could have been accompanied by a five-year-old on a toy piano and it would have been the same, Rain means a lot to me.
Also, couldn't help but sometimes hum a bit, hitting those Nikki and Donna harmonies, lol 

And then it ended, and I was like, "wait wtf, just before the bridge?" and was kinda bummed out. And I was like, "seriously? No harmonies and she ditched that amazing bridge?"

Watching it again, for real, it was kinda flat. She totally brought it down a notch.
The next stop I'll watch will be in Lisbon, we'll see how my opinion evolves. Didn’t binge on too many vids because I don't want everything too clear in my memory, I wanna keep it fresh to me.

FraP

FraP

51 minutes ago, Debord said:

This is so weird to me - you loved it when you actually watched it, but then watching rubbish clips back you don't like it? Isn't your response when it was actually happening in front of you what really matters?

When I heard the first notes of Rain, I felt like crying and was emotional throughout the performance. But it could have been accompanied by a five-year-old on a toy piano and it would have been the same, Rain means a lot to me.

Also, couldn't help but sometimes hum a bit, hitting those Nikki and Donna harmonies, lol 

And then it ended, and I was like, "wait, just before the bridge?" and was kinda bummed out. And I was like, "seriously? No harmonies and she ditched that amazing bridge?"

Watching it again, for real, it was kinda flat. She totally brought it down a notch.
The next stop I'll watch will be in Lisbon, we'll see how my opinion evolves. Didn’t binge on too many vids because I don't want everything too clear in my memory, I wanna keep it fresh in my head.

Important Information

Terms of Use