Which of the remaining single re-issues are you most excited about?

MPowered

Most Exciting Re-Issue?  

102 members voted

1. 1. Vote

• Holiday
    • Crazy For You
    • Angel / Into The Groove
    • Dress You Up
    • Live To Tell
    • Papa Don't Preach
    • True Blue
    • Open Your Heart
    • Who's That Girl
    • Dear Jessie
    • This Used To Be My Playground
    • I'll Remember
    • One More Chance
    • You Must Love Me
    • Another Suitcase In Another Hall / Buenos Aires
    • Die Another Day
    • Love Profusion

On 12/5/2023 at 12:51 PM, Karma said:

"Causing A Commotion". I would add the Silver Screen Single Mix to my Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones playlist.

Does that playlist have anything different to the original? I would love if you could share it with us as I need a new playlist and I am curious too! Please and thanks!

30 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Does that playlist have anything different to the original? I would love if you could share it with us as I need a new playlist and I am curious too! Please and thanks!

Even though I’m not the person you asked, lol, I’m happy to jump on the bandwagon and share my playlist of my favourite Madonna remixes of each track. Everyone has different favourites obviously so it’s very subjective!

11 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

Even though I’m not the person you asked, lol, I’m happy to jump on the bandwagon and share my playlist of my favourite Madonna remixes of each track. Everyone has different favourites obviously so it’s very subjective!

I love your choices for the remixes, the art cover is beautiful too <3

A lot of them I agree with you and some I'm just appreciating now, like the Girl Gone Wild one that is so good. One that I absolutely love is "I Rise (Thomas Gold Remix)" :luv:

And answering the topic, I can't wait for her team to upload Die Another Day maxi-single!

35 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

A lot of them I agree with you and some I'm just appreciating now, like the Girl Gone Wild one that is so good. One that I absolutely love is "I Rise (Thomas Gold Remix)" :luv:

And answering the topic, I can't wait for her team to upload Die Another Day maxi-single!

Thanks! I am not a big fan of the remixes from the ‘EDM’ period, but I did love that Dada Life remix too. 

I am hanging out for Die Another Day. I love the Brother Brown Bond-Age Club mix in particular, but they are all pretty good. I wonder why it was skipped when they were uploading the AL singles. 

46 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

Also here's like the "secret" side of Finally Enough Love that I did: 

Much thanks @Confessions Lightsidefor the artwork!

42 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

DIE ANOTHER DAY MY ASS, I SO FUCKING WANT YOU MUST LOVE ME TO HAVE I'D BE SURPRISINGLY GOOD TO YOU ORCHESTRAL VERSION!!! PLEASE @Karma FIND SOON THE RHINO LINK FOR YMLM MY FRIEND, HEHE!!!

I have tried various times to search it like that and I haven't found any result! I'm willing to keep you all updated if I find one

14 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I have tried various times to search it like that and I haven't found any result! I'm willing to keep you all updated if I find one

My idol, is it possible that you can confirm True Blue maxi late September? It seems it's gonna be the sole reissue of next month since Holiday much likely won't come this year yet... Or will it?

12 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

It's been there for a while!

2 hours ago, MPowered said:

Have people forgotten how to search for songs/remixes on Spotify or is this some kind of inside joke? 😅

There's loads more mixes than that, no Club 69 Anthem Mix or Club 69 Mix Show Mix, Kruder & Dorfmeister In Dub or the full Vikram Cybercut amongst a few others.

4 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

There's loads more mixes than that, no Club 69 Anthem Mix or Club 69 Mix Show Mix, Kruder & Dorfmeister In Dub or the full Vikram Cybercut amongst a few others.

Well then you should have worded your post differently. You didn’t say that you want the remaining mixes.