Edit History

Apart from the fact that most of the tracks sound like B-side demos, there's another big problem with this album is give this impression that most of the songs are feel like it's from the cassette tape which played so many times so the tape is stretched out so they seem to listen to cassette tapes playing slowly. When I listen to this album on YouTube, I always listen to the rest of the songs with 1.25x faster playback speed, except for two songs, Secret and Take a bow. Only then will the songs become little bit listenable.

Apart from the fact that most of the tracks sound like B-side demos, there's another big problem with this album is most of the songs are it's from the cassette tape which played so many times so the tape is stretched out so they seem to listen to cassette tapes playing slowly. When I listen to this album on YouTube, I always listen to the rest of the songs with 1.25x faster playback speed, except for two songs, Secret and Take-a-bow. Only then will the songs become little bit listenable.

Important Information

Terms of Use