Swae Lee is a Trumper

Erm I don't want a new album. I'm just so sick of features with rappers... It's kinda an unspoken rule that all new Madonna music must feature rappers.. Always 😒. And also the oversexualization is tired. Cannot watch that Tokisha hung up video. Love the song though. I rather more Suprise old unreleased songs that we didn't know existed like when your honesty was given to us outta nowhere. Unheard old music. Something like mariahs rarities album but no deep cuts we already have. Outtake unreleased and unleaked  songs 😎

6 hours ago, Winn said:

There's a big part of the problem right there, this Google thing. Just a few days ago they were busted for completely obliterating Trump's name in the auto fill when you typed 'President Donald Trump.' He didn't come up as an option for his own name! It works now after they got put on blast. They're still skewing election stories though. All positive for scamala, all negative for Donald.

What's most troubling though is that all this Covid and vaccine stuff was a few years ago and there's not even a hint that "the left" will admit they overreacted, not even in the slightest. And you're doing it all again with this Kamala person. Just anoint her, run wild with your praises, skew google results, and scream anyone down that says.. "uhm, excuse me, no one actually voted for that moron and last week most ppl couldn't stand her." Do you not see that? They stole it from Bernie too and you just don't care cuz muh google says Trump bad.

Debord I quoted you bc you mentioned google but this wasn't directed solely at you. It's a general observation.

Uh huh. Googling an interview to read the whole thing has absolutely nothing to do with any of what you wrote. No-one thinks Trump is bad because of Google.

1 hour ago, konfideinmenow said:

I wrote a song about Trump and some of his followers here in the south. 

Get your tits out get your tits out get your tits out for the boys. Get your tits out for the boys great Britain! Next topic in Madonna section will be about Maluma coming out as trumpy as well 😂

Eagerly waiting to hear from our resident brave free-thinkers how Trump's unhinged racism at the National Association of Black Journalists event was in fact the fault of mainstream media and Google.

1 hour ago, Debord said:

Eagerly waiting to hear from our resident brave free-thinkers how Trump's unhinged racism at the National Association of Black Journalists event was in fact the fault of mainstream media and Google.

I’d rather not lol

15 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Oh lord! Just in chance this was edited to make us think he said something he didn't, I looked for the full video that led up to this comment. Because I know there will be people saying, "oh this is the media twisting things".  NO!  HE. ACTUALLY. SAID. THIS!  :freaky:

Just Wow!  I don't care where you stand politically, but how can anyone defend what he said?  It's just ridiculously bizarre. 

40 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Oh lord! Just in chance this was edited to make us think he said something he didn't, I looked for the full video that led up to this comment. Because I know there will be people saying, "oh this is the media twisting things".  NO!  HE. ACTUALLY. SAID. THIS!  :freaky:

Just Wow!  I don't care where you stand politically, but how can anyone defend what he said?  It's just ridiculously bizarre. 

What he said was stupid, totally agreed. I don’t know of anyone under age 70 who watches Fox News though. Who even has cable now?

I’d sooner vote for Madonna than either candidate. 

7 minutes ago, adirondak said:

What he said was stupid, totally agreed. I don’t know of anyone under age 70 who watches Fox News though. Who even has cable now?

I’d sooner vote for Madonna than either candidate. 

I know a number of people who watch FOX... and frighteningly, it's their main news source.  :freaky:

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I know a number people who watch FOX... and frighteningly, it's their main news source.  :freaky:

Well, I don’t think he represents conservatives any more than Joy Behar represents Democrats. They’re just talking heads paid to flap their political opinions as stupid as they may be. 

1 minute ago, adirondak said:

Well, I don’t think he represents conservatives any more than Joy Behar represents Democrats. 

I don't mind Joy.  She knows she's not a "news source" and she knows what she says is HER opinion.  She's clear on that.  And more than not, she's settle in as the resident comedian.