Britney Spears wacky life is getting a biopic. Who should play Madonna? Which moments would be interesting to see?

Tudors

Lady Gaga? Evan Rachel Wood? Should prob be someone in their 40s. Which moments would you like to see? Her meeting Britney at the DWT backstage? Maybe Madonna ties a kaballah bracelet around Britneys wrist backstage at the drowned world tour then takes her to the kaballah center to meet her teacher? The vma performance? Me against the music behind the scenes? Maybe M going to her wedding 😅

I'm gonna go with Jessica Chastain. Turn her into Madonna 😎

• Tudors changed the title to Britney Spears wacky life is getting a biopic. Who should play Madonna? Which moments would be interesting to see?

I’m surprised ,but not surprised, Britney’s team has decided to develop a movie at this point in her life ($ is a great motivator). It seems like exploitation , even if she claims to be involved directly, since she’s not well and hasn’t been for a while. Whether it’s a lifetime movie or streaming VOD, I have a feeling her version of life events will be hotly contested once it becomes more real if it’s going from page to screen. An unknown would probably be best for the role since any press is good press at that point in a career.

15 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

I’m surprised ,but not surprised, Britney’s team has decided to develop a movie at this point in her life ($ is a great motivator). It seems like exploitation , even if she claims to be involved directly, since she’s not well and hasn’t been for a while. Whether it’s a lifetime movie or streaming VOD, I have a feeling her version of life events will be hotly contested once it becomes more real if it’s going from page to screen. An unknown would probably be best for the role since any press is good press at that point in a career.

Britney doesn't have a team anymore.

The movie is based on the book which she biography she clearly co-wrote (its a very simple book). If anything having the movie closes her entertainment chapter and she can move on. She has A list producers and Director attached... Its going to be a huge release.

Madonna is the one directing her own biopic that will have things contested by ther own memory and refuses to hire a talented team to do her film 

6 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

Madonna wouldn't have any place in the telling of Britney's life. The VMAs are only a small footnote in her story.

She even trubuted to M in the crossroads movie when she danced and lipsynched to open your heart in her panties. There has to be a Madonna part or parts

On 8/3/2024 at 1:28 AM, littlestartman said:

Britney doesn't have a team anymore.

The movie is based on the book which she biography she clearly co-wrote (its a very simple book). If anything having the movie closes her entertainment chapter and she can move on. She has A list producers and Director attached... Its going to be a huge release.

Madonna is the one directing her own biopic that will have things contested by ther own memory and refuses to hire a talented team to do her film 

Britney does have a team—her manager Cade Hudson (she was just recently spotted leaving his house) and some other parties as well.