3. Bedtime Story (Junior's Wet Dream Mix Edit) - Previously Unreleased
4. Human Nature (Human Club Mix Edit) - Previously Unreleased

Side B
5. Take A Bow (Acapella Version) - Previously Unreleased Demo
6. Let Down Your Guard (Instrumental) - Previously Unreleased Demo
7. Your Honesty (Instrumental) - Previously Unreleased Demo
8. I'd Rather Be Your Lover (Solo Version) - Previously Unreleased Demo

On 8/7/2024 at 1:34 PM, Blue Jean said:

I think they’re doing these RSD things for American Life and Bedtime Stories because they’re not “landmark albums” and there’s no intention to do box sets for them. The “expanded albums” were for her “landmark albums” which would be Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Ray of Light etc

I don't know, things like this are 100% what RSD is for.  Tons of artist put out alternate versions of albums for RSD like David Bowie's Waiting In The Sky (Before The Starman Came To Earth), The Next Day (Extra EP), TOY EP, and Alternate Symmetry.  Olivia Rodrigo put out that collection of the bonus extra songs that all came on different coloured vinyl versions of Guts.  This year there was a RSD release of Notorious B.I.G.'s Ready Or Not (The Instrumentals).

I think this says less about Madonna's strategy and more about her just doing what a lot of other artists do for Record Store Day - create limited exclusives for collectors (which might or might not eventually get released to streaming in one form or another).  I also have no insider knowledge but my bet is that these have nothing to do with whether or not she will re-release deluxe editions of her albums properly.  They're probably just bonus collectibles.

Considering Caresse Henry dug out Your Honesty for a random remix EP in 2003 after the anthology box set was cancelled, it's not too far fetched to expect actual demos from this era. 👍

I don’t expect M's current team to actually release anything exciting. It would be great if they did but I’m not gonna set myself up for disappointment. This is a RSD exclusive (only on shitty vinyl unfortunately), so I'm perfectly okay with whatever is coming.

5 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Considering Caresse Henry dug out Your Honesty for a random remix EP in 2003 after the anthology box set was cancelled, it's not too far fetched to expect actual demos from this era. 👍

I don’t expect M's current team to actually release anything exciting. It would be great if they did but I’m not gonna set myself up for disappointment. This is a RSD exclusive (only on shitty vinyl unfortunately), so I'm perfectly okay with whatever is coming.

Anyways @Aiwa08maybe can buy it or we can buy It for him so he can rip it!

On 8/7/2024 at 11:58 AM, stefo said:

What I mean is that I hardly see her releasing new songs, never heard tracks, but just remixes and a pair of good early stages tracks

I hope so. But sadly  I don't think she will... She hasn't done that for any album anniversary so far. But maybe Warner is to blame. 

1 hour ago, Spanky1995 said:

I'm only stating what I have read from @deathproofwhat others do with the time is up to them inclusive of moaning about said made up track lists 

That's probably when the list appears and not the date that it could be revealed possibly! I'm delusionally manifesting that that info gets changed and expanded to the real info soon

4 hours ago, IconicRebel said:

I doubt the 2Pac estate would clear the release of their version of Id Rather Be Your Lover. They are very uptight..with his catalog hence why you don’t see any samples from it either in modern rap. 

Which is hilarious really since his music is filled with samples :laughing:

5 hours ago, Jackie said:

Love Won't Wait - already released (Gary) - so unlikely to include that,

Let Down Your Guard,  Freedom and Your Honety- already released.

So, if it isn't the shep demos - it could be a bunch of tracks we don't yet know about!

.. And I am pretty sure this is not how they  look at these tracks at Warner 

7 hours ago, Jackie said:

Love Won't Wait - already released (Gary) - so unlikely to include that,

Let Down Your Guard,  Freedom and Your Honety- already released.

So, if it isn't the shep demos - it could be a bunch of tracks we don't yet know about!

Agree about this, except Love won't wait, as the song was actually released by Barlow (and it was quite similar too), but M's version still remains officially unknown so they "technically" could consider it "unreleased"..

I tend to keep my hope high for Shep's "Something's coming over" demo cause it's described to be house oriented so it could easily fit a compilation with many remixes, assuming these anniversay items are meant to be similar to the AL one. Moreover Love won't wait, like Bring it, Right on time, Goodtime and the others, are unreleased songs and I really don't dare to expect that much by M :lol: one or two demos is the most I can imagine at the moment.

Why put out these precious demos on a regular RSD vinyl which will have a quite normal cost when they can have us pay for an expensive box set worth 300$?

I expect edits of well known mixes + Rather be your lover with Tupac and maybe Love won't wait Madonna version which are officially unreleased. But I hope to be proven wrong. It would still be better than other dull and boring re-releases.

14 hours ago, Gonzus said:

I hope so. But sadly  I don't think she will... She hasn't done that for any album anniversary so far. But maybe Warner is to blame. 

WB just wanna make $$$$, they won't mind releasing her demo but without M's green light, WB can't make any changes to the album except releasing different vinyl colors which M cannot stop them.

On the other hand, M is very uptight when it comes to unfinished work or demo. I'm surprised this is happening but then again, could it be a "reworked" demo? :lol: