💤 Susan Thomas’ Nap Time 💤

I RLY TOTALLY TRULY DON'T CARE about the tracklist of that release, nor if it happens at all. The only thing that would make me move an eyebrow would be if "Susan Thomas" pulled an Ariana to her K Bye for Now physical release and made this Naptime whatever a CD release too.

293910997_acb470_93f4f92be0a444abbc69344d5e19765cmv2.png.034ea010db3008a28bbf2cd56dc798d7.png Why a Kabbalist can't pull another one?

Just now, Papa Zelko said:

I’m most definitely not getting my hopes up for anything of real interest, as far as unreleased stuff goes.

But I hope many people buy it and that it brings the album back on the map for at least a hot second.🫡

WE ALL INFINITERS KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE BEDTIME STORIES BACK ON THE MAP:

WHEN YOUR MASTERPIECE COMES TO MADONNA'S EARS... I HOPE IT'S JUST A QUESTION OF TIME!!!

8 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

WB just wanna make $$$$, they won't mind releasing her demo but without M's green light, WB can't make any changes to the album except releasing different vinyl colors which M cannot stop them.

On the other hand, M is very uptight when it comes to unfinished work or demo. I'm surprised this is happening but then again, could it be a "reworked" demo? :lol:

Yes, you're right. She's adamant about unrleased tracks, nevertheless she officially released some, namely, Your honesty, It's so cool, Beoken, etc. When it comes to the Erotica pictiure disc, I think she greenlighted and enccuraged the release.

3 hours ago, Gonzus said:

Yes, you're right. She's adamant about unrleased tracks, nevertheless she officially released some, namely, Your honesty, It's so cool, Beoken, etc. When it comes to the Erotica pictiure disc, I think she greenlighted and enccuraged the release.

Your Honesty / It's So Cool / Broken are all "reworked" finished products before they get released. :lol: 

Erotica picture disc is more like a WB thing instead of M since it's WB who had cancelled and retracted the original release.

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

Erotica picture disc is more like a WB thing instead of M since it's WB who had cancelled and retracted the original release.

And the tracklist for that Erotica disc was so dumb. At the very least they could’ve thrown us a bone and replaced the pointless instrumental w/the sex book version.

Maybe Emily will serve this idea I gave to chat gpt and make it a reality! 

Here’s a playful and quirky reimagining of Madonna's *Bedtime Stories* album, where every track includes chewing noises:

### **Bedtime Chewies**

1. **Survival (Chew and Crunch Mix)** - The album opener now features rhythmic chewing sounds layered with the music.

2. **Secret (Munching Melody Version)** - A mellow track enhanced with soft, repetitive chewing noises.

3. **I'd Rather Be Your Lover (Nibble Nibble Remix)** - Chewing sounds added to the beat, giving it a unique twist.

4. **Don't Stop (Chew & Groove Mix)** - A continuation from the *Don’t Stop* single, emphasizing those chewy sounds.

5. **Inside of Me (Bite-Sized Edit)** - Gentle chewing noises subtly integrated into the background.

6. **Human Nature (Crispy Crunch Mix)** - This defiant track now includes crisp, crunchy sounds with every beat.

7. **Forbidden Love (Snack Time Remix)** - Romantic and tender, with soft chewing sounds adding an unusual texture.

8. **Love Tried to Welcome Me (Chewing Gum Ballad)** - A slow, emotional ballad interspersed with gentle gum-chewing sounds.

9. **Sanctuary (Chewscape Mix)** - Ethereal and atmospheric, with background chewing creating a surreal experience.

10. **Bedtime Story (Dreamy Chew Version)** - The ambient sounds are now accompanied by soft, dreamy chewing.

11. **Take a Bow (Final Chew Version)** - The album closer features a mellow, rhythmic chew, bringing the journey to a close.

This version of *Bedtime Stories* would provide an entirely different listening experience, combining Madonna's smooth vocals and iconic production with the unexpected addition of chewing sounds throughout!

I thought I wasn't commenting anything about this alleged release but, damn god, that'd be the perfect opportunity to finally deliver Forbidden Love as in its shelved single version plus a reworked Don't Stop to sound "less wtf" to most (pedantic) M fans since Bedtime Stories got released.

My idol @Would You Like To Try, would these little suggestions of mine be better than ChatGPT's???

18 hours ago, Enrico said:

Why put out these precious demos on a regular RSD vinyl which will have a quite normal cost when they can have us pay for an expensive box set worth 300$?

I expect edits of well known mixes + Rather be your lover with Tupac and maybe Love won't wait Madonna version which are officially unreleased. But I hope to be proven wrong. It would still be better than other dull and boring re-releases.

The RSD releases are staying exclusive for a year or two until the stuff ends up getting released regularly. They are not gonna stay exclusive for infinity.

Track List:

1. Something's Coming Over Me (Secret Demo)
  2. I Will Always Have You (Inside of Me Demo)
  3. I'd Rather Be Your Lover (feat. Tupac Shakur)
  4. Love Won't Wait (Original 1994 Demo)
  5. Bring It (Unreleased Demo)
  6. Goodtime (Unreleased Demo)
  7. Tongue Tied (Unreleased Demo)
  8. Right On Time (Unreleased Demo)

5 minutes ago, MPowered said:

The RSD releases are staying exclusive for a year or two until the stuff ends up getting released regularly. They are not gonna stay exclusive for infinity.

Well, schöner, we know for sure the aforementioned Ariana's live album RSD exclusive got widely available later on. Being it counterfelt or not, it became a hit to Chinese retailers on Chinese e-Bay's copycats.

Maybe it helped that the RSD release wasn't actually exclusive as Ariana released her live album the day after Sweetener World Tour got wrapped, on streamings and digital download platforms naturally, preceeding the physical releases.

2 minutes ago, mirtillo said:

Track List:

According to who, ragazzo caldo???

9 minutes ago, mirtillo said:

This is the Bedtime Stories Topic not Erotica/SEX topic!

No one will take my belief away that this BS song is dedicated to one of the people involved in THAT love letter. A person who is RIP btw.

You know who I'm talking about, Italian delight...

1 minute ago, mirtillo said:

Talks about you! Open your heart and your ass, baby, because love tried to welcome you! :)

You won't disrespect KING NICHOLAS ANTHONY IACONNA, JR. THIS WAY!!

This is the hidden content, please

By the way, Matt Gunther, how I miss ya too... Even you, Matt Sterling...

I will always have you

Inside of me

Even I know you're gone

Love still carries on...

7 hours ago, mirtillo said:

Track List:

It would be cool and great to have a tracklist like this! We'd got all the unreleased BS demos!