💤 Susan Thomas’ Nap Time 💤

I have a question, I’m not American so I’m a little confused on why only this Bruce baron guy is the only one able to get into the library of congress and get access to these demos. Is it closed for most of the people and he’s got special clearence somehow? How come nobody else has gone again to listen to these (or other) demos?

1 hour ago, Diieeego said:

I have a question, I’m not American so I’m a little confused on why only this Bruce baron guy is the only one able to get into the library of congress and get access to these demos. Is it closed for most of the people and he’s got special clearence somehow? How come nobody else has gone again to listen to these (or other) demos?

I have always wondered this - I think he worked though for some magazine at the time.

But, you can now book online lol

https://ask.loc.gov/recorded-sound/faq/305175#:~:text=Appointments are required for listening,gov%2Frecorded-sound%2F .

5 hours ago, Diieeego said:

Your choice of avatar... Dead!

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

No, last time she used a nickname before the official announcement was with "Everybody" (RSD Black Friday 2022) but they used a different one I can't remember now!

Danceteria was what they called Everybody idk about artist name

• 2 weeks later...
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • ChrisK featured this topic
On 8/12/2024 at 12:48 PM, Diieeego said:

I remember that madonnacatalog guy used to describe those demo he had heard in the past.

On 8/12/2024 at 7:49 PM, subversive said:

If this release contains 8 "demos and remixes ureleased remix", they don't say clearly like 2 demos 6 remixes, it could be one vinyl side for demos, other for remixes. There are only 4 singles with remixes then in that era then, so

Here you go:

1. "Secret" (Junior's Sound Factory Mix Edit)
2. "Take a Bow" (Silky Soul Mix New Edit)
3. "Bedtime Story" (Orbital Mix Edit)
4. "Human Nature" (Human Club Mix Edit)
5. "Let Down Your Guard" (Rough Mix Instrumental)
6. "Survival" (Edit)

Btw, it's 6 not 8.

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

Here you go:

1. "Secret" (Junior's Sound Factory Mix Edit)
2. "Take a Bow" (Silky Soul Mix New Edit)
3. "Bedtime Story" (Orbital Mix Edit)
4. "Human Nature" (Human Club Mix Edit)
5. "Let Down Your Guard" (Rough Mix Instrumental)
6. "Survival" (Edit)

Btw, it's 6 not 8.

Please stop spreading lies

3 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

Since when making assumption = lies?

I dun see you calling Aiwa08 out for "spreading lies".

SqsQrt9.jpeg

So why are you attacking me?

Because in his post it says "My bet" indicating that it’s not official info. You didn’t do that. You just posted that tracklist as a joke with no context.