If Nikki Harris did a Q and A what would you ask her?

Tudors

I have so much affection for Nikki and Donna that I would ask them about themselves, not about Madonna. I'd want to hear how they felt during those years of 'fame,' both the highs and the lows. I became a fan of Madonna when they were inseparable in the late '80s, and their split felt like my favorite band breaking up (even though I know all the work was Madonna's idea)

1. How did calling Madonnas tour the regurgitation tour change your life?
  2. Has Madonna ever fat shamed you?
  3. Why did you think it was okay to perform Madonna songs without her when you were not hired on for the tour and had to sit in the audience and pay for a ticket?
  4. Bonus question : were you or Donna approached to appear in Madonnas sex book at the time?If so how did you react. If not were you upset?

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I heard about this, but i never knew what things she said. Do you know? Just asking... 

I'm really paraphrasing these but shortly after it was clear Niki wasn't going to be on the Re-Invention Tour she did a print interview & when asked about the tour, she called it "regurgitation" and claimed she didn't want to be part of it; a 180 from 2001 when she took partial credit for wanting Madonna to include old hits like "Holiday" for the DWT. Also, some outtakes from a European interview ( I can no longer find on youtube) she was asked her thoughts on Madonna's past lovers and she said "Warren gave her class", Rodman "turned her out", Carlos she "loved" but appeared clueless, the SEX book wasn't sexy, etc. Nothing earth shattering but salty and definitely bridge burning. I don't think it was the same interview but I saw one where Niki really made it sound like she gave Madonna advice in the studio on harmonies and let M know if stuff sounded "corny"... I'm not a Niki hater, I just think if she was actually wondering why M isn't in contact, her own internet history would be a good place to start.

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Are you o.k? 

This is to much 

dude it’s a joke chill out… u are raving about like a prayer being used in a killing spree blowing brains and body parts movie scene and I went to much in a thread that’s only objective was to be extra??? 🤣

Relaxing Chill Out GIF by Hello All

Toronto gay magazine Fab features an interview with this ungrateful bitch Niki Haris back in Oct 2004 

Q : Do you have a favorite Madonna movie?

Niki Haris : Is that Possible?

Q : why you did not go on the Re-Invention tour this summer and if you would tour with Madonna again?

Niki Haris :  I would do it when it's reinvention not regurgitation.

Regurgitation?

Oh. So you think that Re invention tour is Regurgitation tour?

Seriously bitch?

madonna h&m slap.gif

And more importantly "I would do it????? I would do it??? 

Did anyone even ask you to do it? 

:Madonna032:

well well well look at where are you now. 

No one has invited you, so you did buy tickets for the Madonna tour with your own money and just watched the show with the audience.

:Madonna008:

No one care about you Niki.

You're A nobody.

I mean A ungrateful NOBODY BITCH. LOL

:Madonna031:

7 hours ago, Tudors said:
  1. How did calling Madonnas tour the regurgitation tour change your life?
  2. Has Madonna ever fat shamed you?
  3. Why did you think it was okay to perform Madonna songs without her when you were not hired on for the tour and had to sit in the audience and pay for a ticket?

Build a bridge and worry about your own life.