⭐️ M’s BIRTHDAY MONTH ⭐️

NRMX

As I said plenty times before seeing pics like that showcase her infinite sex appeal to me....  beautiful woman & beautiful fair skin.  Love the black clothes and crosses.  

I know M loves attention to the max but I have to wonder seeing pics like that if even she gets irritated being followed like that when she's trying to enjoy herself.

Just now, Blue Skies said:

As I said plenty times before seeing pics like that showcase her infinite sex appeal to me....  beautiful woman & beautiful fair skin.  Love the black clothes and crosses.  

I know M loves attention to the max but I have to wonder seeing pics like that if even she gets irritated being followed like that when she's trying to enjoy herself.

In my opinion she loves the fact that she is still followed by paparazzi at 66yo... She's still famous and the center of attention like in her younger days. She'd probably be more pissed if suddendly paparazzi wouldn't give a fuck anymore about her.

21 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

When she does, you sorta know it because she wears things that will even set some fans off, thinking she should be dressed ready for a high profile appearance or performance at any time she's spotted by the paparazzi. :laughing:

Yeah well, it's also true that she was going out for dinner in one of the most exclusive summer locations in Europe. I mean, if you watch the video posted in the previous page, it's really exhausting to watch. Of course it's usual for her and, yeah I agree, she wouldn't like not to be followed anymore, but still I didn't think there would have been so many people (not just paparazzi).

I honestly can't understand them, spending their time following a group of people during their vacations :lol:I love her myself but just ONCE in my entire life, in 2000 at the age of 22, I chose to spend my time to see her (or anyone else) walking by. I wanted to make that experience and see how it was, she was at three metro stations from my home and I went. I saw her quite close, she strangely look at us, smiled and was beautiful and blablabla but, really, it was not worthy for me. I enjoyed the people I met, that was the good thing (one of them is stil a big friend of mine, even if with MDNA he completely repudiate her ... love you the same Alex!  :Madonna026:)

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

In my opinion she loves the fact that she is still followed by paparazzi at 66yo... She's still famous and the center of attention like in her younger days. She'd probably be more pissed if suddendly paparazzi wouldn't give a fuck anymore about her.

I think the same.

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

100% she would be flashing that ass and grillz in no time

I do think the b'day celebrations have become a bit too ostentatious and tone deaf. Go where you can keep it private

11 hours ago, cyberrage said:

100% she would be flashing that ass and grillz in no time

I do think the b'day celebrations have become a bit too ostentatious and tone deaf. Go where you can keep it private

Tone deaf 😂😂😂😂

unimpressed over it GIF by Broad City