Madonna LIKE A PRAYER (Deadpool) EP OUT NOW!!

4 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

Like A Prayer is at number 27 in the UK charts 😮

Uk Chart? No offense but who cares about the charts of a small country? The merit here is to appear, in this particular case re-enter, the charts of the United States which is one of the largest consumer markets in the world due to its more than 300 million inhabitants. N' Sync has already achieved this because they have a more daring, aggressive and up-to-date marketing team. Characteristics that are conspicuous by their absence in the case of the team that works for Madonna, by the way.

By the way, I was looking at the pictures from the red carpet at the premiere of the movie. All the celebrity guests were smiling in the glare of the cameras as usual but when I see the pictures of Madonna with her daughters...

118adf8826b34b91aa16cd02e40d8da3.jpg.bcb50bc3e232a7fbc4329a9d75e9f784.jpg

I'm puzzled to see that image. I mean, Madonna's daughters didn't want to be present at the event? Why this apathetic gesture in an atmosphere characterized by joy, celebration and good humor? And I don't think it's a problem of social anxiety because if I remember correctly they have participated in Madonna's world tour and a shy person could never do that. Smiling even when we are in a bad mood does not require a superhuman effort. As a fan of their mother, I would advise them to try to smile a little more in the photos because that is precisely the objective of the photographs: to show our best smile and transmit our good vibes because nobody likes to photograph someone who looks at you with a bad face or without any interest in being photographed.

12 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Uk Chart? No offense but who cares about the charts of a small country? The merit here is to appear, in this particular case re-enter, the charts of the United States which is one of the largest consumer markets in the world due to its more than 300 million inhabitants. 

Smal country? Who cares?

UK is the third biggest music market in the world, only behind the US and Japan. Don't be ignorant.

It is a huge achievement.

15 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Uk Chart? No offense but who cares about the charts of a small country? The merit here is to appear, in this particular case re-enter, the charts of the United States

1) UK is one of the biggest and most relevant markets in the world. It's not an alien invasion movie, the USA are actually NOT the only place that matters 🙄

2) American charts suck ass you will never see a Classic re-enter the chart 

Next!

3 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Shook at them using that scan and cover and not the album one or main one used for the digital single! Was that the one used for the original UK chart entry?

That's the official UK charts website https://www.officialcharts.com/

There's no logic to the use of the covers within their charts, sometimes they are the right single covers, others from the album, others random covers from the Internet, whatever. Don't think too much about it, they probably took whatever they found first.

6 minutes ago, Andreo said:

1) UK is one of the biggest and most relevant markets in the world. It's not an alien invasion movie, the USA are actually NOT the only place that matters 🙄

2) American charts suck ass you will never see a Classic re-enter the chart 

Next!

Preach!  And while it's not hopping on the major charts in the U.S., it's still getting some nice recognization The U.S. market it's just so vast and competitive.  New songs are having a hard time charting well, so no doubt a 35 year old song isn't gonna have that much of an easy time re-charting, but hey let's see what happens!  :)

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

UK Top 40 = more exposure; more exposure = more growth.

This has the chance to keep steady next week.

I'm really happy but at the same time I'm really upset that if Madonna's useless team had done everything in the time it would have been a way much higher on the charts!!

Anyway, we were able to see this result thanks to you Prayer, me and many other enthusiastic, rational fans constantly pointing out how incompetent Madonna's useless team is.

On 8/17/2024 at 3:14 AM, Prayer said:

"Like A Prayer" up to #27 this week in the UK charts, thanks to the EP release:

lap27.png.4ba30eea07de96dd8d0590bbe45a2ce9.pnghttps://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/

Again: we (the complainers) were right, obviously.

well-so-im-done.gif

Now let's enjoy this B coming back to the UK Top 30 and celebrate!

It's her highest solo entry since Give It 2 Me!

22 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Your favourite CAPS girl wants to say:

AND YOU SURELY KNOW WHY!!!

CAUSE IT'S CUTE BUT KINDA FORGETTABLE?

Her less impactful lead single ever, IMO. The video could have elevated it but she decided to go for fourth single video budget and heavy Instagram filters instead.

37 minutes ago, Prayer said:

CAUSE IT'S CUTE BUT KINDA FORGETTABLE?

Her less impactful lead single ever, IMO. The video could have elevated it but she decided to go for fourth single video budget and heavy Instagram filters instead.

The 2015 BRITs Awards have been vanished from your memory???

On 8/16/2024 at 5:56 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

Uk Chart? No offense but who cares about the charts of a small country? The merit here is to appear, in this particular case re-enter, the charts of the United States which is one of the largest consumer markets in the world due to its more than 300 million inhabitants. N' Sync has already achieved this because they have a more daring, aggressive and up-to-date marketing team. Characteristics that are conspicuous by their absence in the case of the team that works for Madonna, by the way.

By the way, I was looking at the pictures from the red carpet at the premiere of the movie. All the celebrity guests were smiling in the glare of the cameras as usual but when I see the pictures of Madonna with her daughters...

118adf8826b34b91aa16cd02e40d8da3.jpg.bcb50bc3e232a7fbc4329a9d75e9f784.jpg

I'm puzzled to see that image. I mean, Madonna's daughters didn't want to be present at the event? Why this apathetic gesture in an atmosphere characterized by joy, celebration and good humor? And I don't think it's a problem of social anxiety because if I remember correctly they have participated in Madonna's world tour and a shy person could never do that. Smiling even when we are in a bad mood does not require a superhuman effort. As a fan of their mother, I would advise them to try to smile a little more in the photos because that is precisely the objective of the photographs: to show our best smile and transmit our good vibes because nobody likes to photograph someone who looks at you with a bad face or without any interest in being photographed.

Who effin cares about American 🤢🤢🤢 charts