Madonna LIKE A PRAYER (Deadpool) EP OUT NOW!!

It seems that Madonna has been stuck in time when it comes to marketing and promoting her musical material. How is it possible that it has taken her so long to come out of her lethargy and promote this song properly? And it's not now, we've already seen it with Back Up to the Beat and other songs. As an artist, one must always be up to date and attentive to new ways of promoting their musical works. We are no longer in the 90s where everything was simpler, now social media and Tik Tok are the main tools to popularize a song.

And not only that, re-releasing the original video for Like a Prayer in high resolution and alternating the video with scenes from the movie would have been great. How much money is she losing because of these bad decisions? But it seems that for Madonna, celebrating her birthday is at the top of her priorities. If I were her, I would postpone this celebration and dedicate more time to promoting and taking advantage of this unexpected relevance thanks to a movie that is putting her on everyone's lips again.

29 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

And not only that, re-releasing the original video for Like a Prayer in high resolution and alternating the video with scenes from the movie would have been great.

What???? Inserting images of Deadpool and Wolverine into the original Like a Prayer video would be atrocious (and this is coming from someone who is a fan of both Madonna and Marvel). And without the negatives, you can't make Like a Prayer HD.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It seems that Madonna has been stuck in time when it comes to marketing and promoting her musical material. How is it possible that it has taken her so long to come out of her lethargy and promote this song properly? And it's not now, we've already seen it with Back Up to the Beat and other songs. As an artist, one must always be up to date and attentive to new ways of promoting their musical works. We are no longer in the 90s where everything was simpler, now social media and Tik Tok are the main tools to popularize a song.

And not only that, re-releasing the original video for Like a Prayer in high resolution and alternating the video with scenes from the movie would have been great. How much money is she losing because of these bad decisions? But it seems that for Madonna, celebrating her birthday is at the top of her priorities. If I were her, I would postpone this celebration and dedicate more time to promoting and taking advantage of this unexpected relevance thanks to a movie that is putting her on everyone's lips again.

No way, all the promo could’ve been handled by her (non-existent) marketing team if she’d just let them take control of her Instagram and other socials. She’s already shown up to the premiere, she shouldn't have to lift a finger! She needs to put her feet up and celebrate her birthday!! 

The underlying reason why Madonna's rational and intelligent fans are angry is NOT whether the song went higher in chart or not, or whether she can make more money or not.

Madonna's rational, intelligent fans are angry because of Madonna's INCOMPETENT and USELESS team who didn't do anything right, even though they could have done enough if they had the will to do it.

There is a fundamental huge difference between what you didn't do because you couldn't.

And what you didn't do even though you could have done enough.

Madonna's INCOMPETENT and USELESS team is the latter.

Maybe some stupid morons claim that So many Madonna's music videos are still in 240p poor quality and 480p poor quality because Madonna is the boss and they're just the employee, And they did not change it to high quality video Because That's tha Boss Madonna's will.  And some morons insist that Madonna's USELESS team did not merge the songs from multiple versions on spotify into one is also because Madonna has ordered them not to do it.

Are you fucking delusional? Madonna is old generation. She does not well know about how work thease stream site. That's why she hired employees. To Take care of that.  But it seems like Madonna's USELESS team also no idea about how work stream sites at all.

Madonna needs to fire all of her INCOMPETENT and USELESS teams right now and hire people who know the new system very well.  Right now. Period. 

The Queen of Pop deserves to have competent and Professional staff.

I have to say I’m fascinated by how much appeal the movie versions, particularly the choral one, seem to have. Don’t get me wrong it’s pretty and I’m sure it works very well in the movie but as a song or piece of music in itself it doesn’t have much appeal to me. It’s a 2 and a half minute bit of choral score music.

22 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

@Redha DBL now you know who's chicx locx... aren't they lovely??? YES!!!

21 hours ago, I am madonna said:

The underlying reason why Madonna's rational and intelligent fans are angry is NOT whether the song went higher in chart or not, or whether she can make more money or not.

Madonna's rational, intelligent fans are angry because of Madonna's INCOMPETENT and USELESS team who didn't do anything right, even though they could have done enough if they had the will to do it.

There is a fundamental huge difference between what you didn't do because you couldn't.

And what you didn't do even though you could have done enough.

Madonna's INCOMPETENT and USELESS team is the latter.

Maybe some stupid morons claim that So many Madonna's music videos are still in 240p poor quality and 480p poor quality because Madonna is the boss and they're just the employee, And they did not change it to high quality video Because That's tha Boss Madonna's will.  And some morons insist that Madonna's USELESS team did not merge the songs from multiple versions on spotify into one is also because Madonna has ordered them not to do it.

Are you fucking delusional? Madonna is old generation. She does not well know about how work thease stream site. That's why she hired employees. To Take care of that.  But it seems like Madonna's USELESS team also no idea about how work stream sites at all.

Madonna needs to fire all of her INCOMPETENT and USELESS teams right now and hire people who know the new system very well.  Right now. Period. 

The Queen of Pop deserves to have competent and Professional staff.

Like a prayer album version and the Celebration one are now merged!

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

U mean 16 years, right? Haha 

But hey, it's happening, let's not complain every 5 minutes. 

Yes, just like Madonna's 2022 and 2023 singles (esp Hung Up on Tokischa since all BCNers want a culo nuevo) aren't played on Sitges instead of the endless Kylie's brand new duets and feats...

After all, Vulgar and Material Gwoooooorllll >>>>>>>>> abysm >>>>>> hell >>>>> My Oh My and Edge of Saturday Night, right???

But let's celebrate CHOIR HAS BEEN SINGING AS FOR NOW!!!

Wonder how he's handing the backlash and cancelation on his wife. Blake Lively is being exposed as an awful terrible person

Enjoying her being dragged harder than Ray-Gun all over Facebook and tiktok. Really dissapointed in Parker Posey as well tho she's not nearly as evil. Can't belive she fat shamed her poor interviewer