Angela Becker 2024 interview: PSB, Madonna and more

Prayer

You know me, always with the gossip! But in summer 05, being a teenager i was in gay AOL chat rooms and me this guy began chatting. We started talking about our favorite singers and when i mentioned Madonna, he said he didnt like her but his bf WAS friends with her but that when she got married her husband made her stop talking to all her gay friends but that they began talking again because she was getting divorced very soon. Interesting i was only like 16 and didnt believe him but look how it all turned out! Coincidence? 

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You know me, always with the gossip! But in summer 05, being a teenager i was in gay AOL chat rooms and me this guy began chatting. We started talking about our favorite singers and when i mentioned Madonna, he said he didnt like her but his bf WAS friends with her but that when she got married her husband made her stop talking to all her gay friends but that they began talking again because she was getting divorced very soon. Interesting i was only like 16 and didnt believe him but look how it all turned out! Coincidence? 

Madonna says "There are no coincidences"

Madonna got the best of him looks wise. He's was so much hotter than grown up Rocco lol. He will always hold a special place in my heart. I was at the dwt at 15 and he showed up and brought her a cake and a shirt  that said star fucker and he flexed got to see his dark golden pits and big biceps in person in person! Mrs Ritchie era was the bestest Madonna imo! Such a wild night 😭 Will forever cherish that relationship and the music and tours  we got during that time truly career highlight for me

2 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Madonna got the best of him looks wise. He's was so much hotter than grown up Rocco lol. He will always hold a special place in my heart. I was at the dwt at 15 and he showed up and brought her a cake and a shirt  that said star fucker and he flexed got to see his pits in person! Mrs Ritchie era was the bestest Madonna imo! Such a wild night 😭

If you like cheese on your platter, sure

On 8/20/2024 at 11:08 PM, Tudors said:

Madonna got the best of him looks wise. He's was so much hotter than grown up Rocco lol. He will always hold a special place in my heart. I was at the dwt at 15 and he showed up and brought her a cake and a shirt  that said star fucker and he flexed got to see his dark golden pits and big biceps in person in person! Mrs Ritchie era was the bestest Madonna imo! Such a wild night 😭 Will forever cherish that relationship and the music and tours  we got during that time truly career highlight for me

@Jackiecan I request a 🤮 “vomit” emotion lol  “Mrs. Ritchie era was the bestest…”

3 minutes ago, Tudors said:

You just used a vomit emoji tho :scoff:. I'd love the ability to downvote but I take it mods don't have one because they like this place to be drama free

I know Darling. Nothing personal. I just wish I could have pressed one button and move on lol. We are all entitled to our opinions and that includes YOU!

There was also that picture at the Grammy's in 2006 where she wears a red dress and she holds her grammy to the camera and she doesn't have her wedding ring anymore. I remember that there were already a few divorce rumors and that pic really started to make it serious.

6 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

There was also that picture at the Grammy's in 2006 where she wears a red dress and she holds her grammy to the camera and she doesn't have her wedding ring anymore. I remember that there were already a few divorce rumors and that pic really started to make it serious.

You mean this one?

2006-brits-awards-18.jpg

That was the Brit Awards 2006 not the Grammys, but yeah, no wedding ring:

madonna-on-stage-at-the-brit-awards-2006

She was with him that day anyway:

2006-brits-awards-22.jpg

Was she the kind of person always wearing her wedding ring while married? Never thought of that, honestly, but I wouldn't think she wasn't?

28 minutes ago, Prayer said:

You mean this one?

2006-brits-awards-18.jpg

That was the Brit Awards 2006 not the Grammys, but yeah, no wedding ring:

madonna-on-stage-at-the-brit-awards-2006

She was with him that day anyway:

2006-brits-awards-22.jpg

Was she the kind of person always wearing her wedding ring while married? Never thought of that, honestly, but I wouldn't think she wasn't?

Yeah that's it ! I don't know if she was always wearing her wedding ring but i suppose yes cause when those pics have been published many people on forums back then were suprised she wasn't wearing it. We should check to see if she was always wearing it.

Guys are you still discussing her times to Scotch Tape??? Oh, ik ben droevig cause 'TIS SO FUCKING REDUCTIVE!!!

(Yes, I know what "ik ben droevig" actually means in Dutch, thank you)

EDIT: it must be the heat here in Rio in full winter, @True Blue 84... Will take my shower and have some break from Infinity, ok guys?