Favorite Causing A Commotion Mix?   

71 members voted

1. 1. Favorite Causing A Commotion Mix

• Silver Screen Single Mix
    • Silver Screen Mix
    • Dub
    • Movie House Mix

22 minutes ago, SweetMadonna said:

Silver Screen Single Mix. It's amazing. I just love it a lot. 

I’m changing my mind to vote for this one instead of the Movie house. It’s

1 hour ago, Burroughs said:

Fine, Fever Edit One is better than album version. That's all.

Madonna is known for her remixes, and that's largely because many of them surpass the album versions. Moreover, several of her singles are essentially enhanced versions of the album tracks.

PS: I voted for Movie House Mix.

38 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Here is a question for those who chose "Silver Screen Single Mix" over  "Silver Screen Mix"... What makes you enjoy that version more than the longer mix?  I ask because while  I love the "single mix" , but I really love how much more there is to the longer mix.  :)

The fact that it is a more updated album version with more rhythm and instruments

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

The fact that it is a more updated album version with more rhythm and instruments

I get that, but I'm referring between the longer Silver Screen Mix versus the Silver Screen Mix?  Why the shorter version over the longer mix? :)

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

Here is a question for those who chose "Silver Screen Single Mix" over  "Silver Screen Mix"... What makes you enjoy that version more than the longer mix?  I ask because while  I love the "single mix" , but I really love how much more there is to the longer mix.  :)

"Single Mix" feels like an extented version and I think CAC is perfect as a 4 or 5 minute song. A remix or an extended usually can't top the original baby...

11 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

"Single Mix" feels like an extented version and I think CAC is perfect as a 4 or 5 minute song. A remix or an extended usually can't top the original baby...

So you prefer the album version over these mixes?  I ask because you said nothing 'can't top the original'?  Also, are  you saying you prefer a shorter mix over the longer? :)

19 minutes ago, Adonna said:

So you prefer the album version over these mixes?  I ask because you said nothing 'can't top the original'?  Also, are  you saying you prefer a shorter mix over the longer? :)

In this case, album version and Silver Screen Single Mix are very very similar and I feel the Silver Screen Mix is an extented version...

23 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

In this case, album version and Silver Screen Single Mix are very very similar and I feel the Silver Screen Mix is an extented version...

There is a pretty significant difference between the album version and the Silver Screen Mix.  I do agree Sivler Screen Mix is an extended version of the "Silver Screen Mix", but I guess I'm surprised more people favor the shorter version over the longer version. :)

25 minutes ago, Adonna said:

There is a pretty significant difference between the album version and the Silver Screen Mix.  I do agree Sivler Screen Mix is an extended version of the "Silver Screen Mix", but I guess I'm surprised more people favor the shorter version over the longer version. :)

I usually prefer remix edits, as long as they aren't too short, over extended versions. Many times, extended versions break the flow of the song. Of course, there are exceptions where you enjoy every minute of the extended version, like "Vogue," "Ray of Light," "Where's The Party," and others.

Just now, Aiwa08 said:

I usually prefer remix edits, as long as they aren't too short, over extended versions. Many times, extended versions break the flow of the song. Of course, there are exceptions where you enjoy every minute of the extended version, like "Vogue," "Ray of Light," "Where's The Party," and others.

Oooh, "Where's The Party"? Would that be the version on You Can Dance? :luv:

4 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

@Adonna Don't you think the Movie House Mix feels like a leftover from You Can Dance?

Ha. I can see why you say that.  Especially with that Piano break.  It's still a great mix.  Hell, they all are great. I really had a hard time choosing myself. I went with the DUB because I love the "ahhh-hahaaahhaas" on that one as it's not as buried as it is in the "Silver Screen Mix".   All of them are super!  :party: