M on Ellen DeGeneres for a whole week !

Redha DBL

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2997502/Madonna-kicks-week-s-visit-Ellen-sexy-video-challenge-host.html

Posted Image

Risque request: Madonna sent Ellen DeGeneres a video message with a risque challenge to wear fishnets on Monday ahead of her week-long visit to her show 

Posted Image

Rising to the challenge: The amiable talk show host complied - sort of - by brandishing a pair of dummy legs in fishnet stockings on Monday's segment of Ellen

Posted Image

What an introduction: Ellen boasted to her viewers that 'Madonna's going to be here all week long and she sent this message to kick it off'

Posted Image

Serenade: Madonna began by singing a few lyrics from her song Living For Love, 'First you love me and I let you in, made me feel like I was born again...'

Posted Image

What's she after: The 56-year-old singer told her friend, 'Hey, Ellen, I can't wait to see you tomorrow and spend the week with you. We are long lost cousins right?'

Posted Image

She means business: Madonna leveled one of her direct stares and commanded, 'I'll come, I'll sing you some songs if YOU promise to wear fishnets. Deal? Deal'

Posted Image

Get the picture: The Express Yourself songstress concluded by giving Ellen a conspiratorial wink

Posted Image

Wink, wink: Ellen complied to Madonna's unusual request to wear the sexy feminine stockings in her own way

Posted Image

Can you do this: The comedienne showed that's she's limber as well as funny as she attempted to wrap her dummy legs around her head

Posted Image

Not her usual outfit: Ellen is more comfortable wearing trousers, blazers and trainers while sitting pretty on her hit daytime talk show

I think it's so messy :lol: Everything, from the clothing for example what the hell is she wearing that ABBA bodysuit, with no ass to "shake it off" in La Isla Bonita :lol:. And that pussy key she does on Sorry, that wave hand dancing on Isaac, Yitzhak Sinwan fucking up "Paradise", "Erotica" looking like the dance routine came from Dancing With The Stars.I think she got the most poor reference from the disco too like Jesus Christ Superstar and Xanadu

But I love like 5 performances from this tour (Future Lovers, Live To Tell, Forbidden Love, Let It Will Be e Drowned World)

Oh I forgot the Sorry interlude can we talk about she is wearing a sexy leotard and dancing sensually while chaos and illness are showing on the backdrop. :cryin:

Posted Image

I think it's so messy :lol: Everything, from the clothing for example what the hell is she wearing that ABBA bodysuit, with no ass to "shake it off" in La Isla Bonita :lol:. And that pussy key she does on Sorry, that wave hand dancing on Isaac, Yitzhak Sinwan fucking up "Paradise", "Erotica" looking like the dance routine came from Dancing With The Stars.I think she got the most poor reference from the disco too like Jesus Christ Superstar and Xanadu

But I love like 5 performances from this tour (Future Lovers, Live To Tell, Forbidden Love, Let It Will Be e Drowned World)

Oh I forgot the Sorry interlude can we talk about she is wearing a sexy leotard and dancing sensually while chaos and illness are showing on the backdrop. :cryin:

Did you just diss Xanadu ?

Posted Image

As for the Sorry interlude, well... it doesn't get much better in 2008-2009, with her getting all slutty between those bars while displaying basically the same footage as on the previous tour.

Do you ever contribute anything positive to this forum, or do you just enjoy antagonizing other members?  Other people post balanced views without resorting to juvenile personal attacks.  Some people aren't sheep.

Since you have continued reading comprehension failure, US markets where Ellen airs on CBS instead of NBC will show basketball instead on Thursday and Friday.

So I know everyone's tired of me going all doomsday about everything going wrong, but Ellen is going to be pre-empted in certain markets on Thursday and Friday thanks to basketball.  :suffer:

oh well sis  :hug: it wasn't gonna save us from the upcoming iceberg anyway :laughing:  :fight:

oh well sis  :hug: it wasn't gonna save us from the upcoming iceberg anyway :laughing:  :fight:

Good thing we have this forum where we get to watch almost everything in HD soon after it airs.  :hearteyes:  It's such a gift after the older eras where no one could even find most videos.

Isn't the show syndicated ? If yes, maybe it airs at a different time in case there's basketball playing ?

It's not airing any time this week.  You think anyone but people on these forums is going to dig into Ellen archives online to see what they missed?  I don't care at all if no one sees it but the fans, but it's sad that more people aren't getting to discover the Rebel Heart magic, as in actually hearing the songs.

Archived