Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

38 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

Apologies to mods, I did ignore after reporting but I feel I have to speak up - I was hoping the new posts were about something else. (If this has to be deleted, that's perfectly fine) @Jackie@RUADJAI

(i think I've tagged correctly - did it from memory) 

The absolute disrespect towards women since I posted these recent pictures, is disgusting. I did not see what you are seeing when I first saw that picture, and I still don't see it now. It's an editing mistake and that's the first thing I thought of. I did not appreciate (as a woman!!) being quoted with a disgusting response to a body part that Madonna and I both have, or the replies that have followed. 

Whether you are attracted to women or not, our body parts are not something to be mocked (I personally have never and would never do the same about men). A woman brought you into this world via that body part - we should be respected. You are on this forum because of a woman you admire, and I do not like seeing her being treated like this.

I quite enjoy this forum (especially this thread), I've had no issues with anyone before (and I'm not trying to start anything now), but this is not on. This is all I have to say about this. 

hey fellow woman here :) . I totally agree with you. some members took it a little too far. at the same time i found some of the comments/replies funny. i mean her photographer or team (if she has one) should do something about bad photo editing.  

@Crazy For M I’m not the one to say what you find offensive or not and I’ve just reread every comment here, and while some of the comments might be interpreted in various ways the general feeling I get is that it’s a ridiculously bad photoshop. 

People here me included have spent thousands in the last year just to worship her for two and a half hours, but that doesn’t make us blind or apologists. 

I can invite you to my house so you can get the feeling of how this home is a shrine to Madonna. It’s is very easy to get offended by people in the web, but this is a community and a community gets together by fun, sad, good and bad times 

You just had to sense how everyone here was on her hospitalization 

Im truly sorry and ask you for your forgiveness if any of my comments made u uncomfortable, but I’m not going to become a “she looks wonderful I love it poster” to gain likes. 

Even less so when Madonna herself has made her sexuality and body parts one of the main ingredients of her artistic expression 

31 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

hey fellow woman here :) . I totally agree with you. some members took it a little too far. at the same time i found some of the comments/replies funny. i mean her photographer or team (if she has one) should do something about bad photo editing.  

I think so as well

But just to be clear I ask for apologies if I have offended anyone 🙏🏼

32 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

@Crazy For M I’m not the one to say what you find offensive or not and I’ve just reread every comment here, and while some of the comments might be interpreted in various ways the general feeling I get is that it’s a ridiculously bad photoshop. 

People here me included have spent thousands in the last year just to worship her for two and a half hours, but that doesn’t make us blind or apologists. 

I can invite you to my house so you can get the feeling of how this home is a shrine to Madonna. It’s is very easy to get offended by people in the web, but this is a community and a community gets together by fun, sad, good and bad times 

Im truly sorry and ask you for your forgiveness if any of my comments made u uncomfortable, but I’m not going to become a “she looks wonderful I love it poster” to gain likes. 

Even less so when Madonna herself has made her sexuality and body parts one of the main ingredients of her artistic expression 

Ah, ok what I will add is: I'm not saying you and others don't worship or support her. I'm well aware of that. I've not been on this forum long, but I have been a fan since ROL. Ricardo's photoshop skills are awful, I know, I've said before, and I wasn't only looking for posts about how pretty she is, etc. It is a bad edit, yes. I did wonder how something so obvious was missed. It looks the smudge tool was used badly, to me. 

My comment was focused on the mocking of women's body parts. It went too far and there was no need for it. Women are continuously mocked and I'm tired of it. I'm really not one to comment on things like this, (believe me, I'm the quietest person you'd ever meet - and I'm not awful I promise. I know you're all not either). But I had to stand up for my fellow women. I have learnt so much from Madonna about being a woman and what I should not be ashamed about (forever grateful for her Erotica era) but it's not nice to see fans I've been communicating with for months, not respect something that she is, or (take some comments too far). 

That's all.

I do accept your apology, of course. I have enjoyed your posts, especially during the tour 🙂

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

I don’t know how she’s still holding on to the photographer. This is a crime. 😞🥲🙃

Is it a root canal

20 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

Ah, ok what I will add is: I'm not saying you and others don't worship or support her. I'm well aware of that. I've not been on this forum long, but I have been a fan since ROL. Ricardo's photoshop skills are awful, I know, I've said before, and I wasn't only looking for posts about how pretty she is, etc. It is a bad edit, yes. I did wonder how something so obvious was missed. It looks the smudge tool was used badly, to me. 

My comment was focused on the mocking of women's body parts. It went too far and there was no need for it. Women are continuously mocked and I'm tired of it. I'm really not one to comment on things like this, (believe me, I'm the quietest person you'd ever meet - and I'm not awful I promise. I know you're all not either). But I had to stand up for my fellow women. I have learnt so much from Madonna about being a woman and what I should not be ashamed about (forever grateful for her Erotica era) but it's not nice to see fans I've been communicating with for months, not respect something that she is, or (take some comments too far). 

That's all.

I do accept your apology, of course. I have enjoyed your posts, especially during the tour 🙂

Culturally speaking, a certain subsect of men that are particularly dear to Madonna love to use all kinds of anatomical words in somewhat cheeky ways (ba dum ching). I agree it can be jarring but it is what it is. As part of that group I hear it all the time and find it weird personally but it has become a cultural thing. https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a36463714/bussy-meaning-definition/

4 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

You need to capitalize TRULY do get more likes.

9 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

Apologies to mods, I did ignore after reporting but I feel I have to speak up - I was hoping the new posts were about something else. (If this has to be deleted, that's perfectly fine) @Jackie@RUADJAI

The absolute disrespect towards women since I posted these recent pictures, is disgusting. I did not see what you are seeing when I first saw that picture, and I still don't see it now. It's an editing mistake and that's the first thing I thought of. I did not appreciate (as a woman!!) being quoted with a disgusting response to a body part that Madonna and I both have, or the replies that have followed. 

Whether you are attracted to women or not, our body parts are not something to be mocked (I personally have never and would never do the same about men). A woman brought you into this world via that body part - we should be respected. You are on this forum because of a woman you admire, and I do not like seeing her being treated like this.

I quite enjoy this forum (especially this thread), I've had no issues with anyone before (and I'm not trying to start anything now), but this is not on. This is all I have to say about this. 

Thank you for your clarification and post.  I have great respect what you said... and whether that image was bad editing or a real issue, the fact is, there are women who do suffer from issues in that area with skin especially as they age.  Sometimes it can be helped while other times it is not. Age can be a bitch even for those who are known to be wealthy and are able to take care of their skin.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in this world are not as fortunate, due to many good reasons, mostly because they don't have the money.  Again, life and age just creeps up on you, and the attribute you thought you most value can easily dissipate very quickly.  We all grow old and unfortunately, unless your making millions or billions of dollars, you can bet, there will be parts of your body one day that won't looks as good as it use to.  This is why I never poke fun of people with skin or health issues especially due to age and illnesses. We should always keep that in mind because any one of us could easily end up with unfortunate issues that is hard to control, especially as you age.

Thank you again! :luv:

8 hours ago, survivalartist said:

I wonder if that's why she's using that phrase "Wearing a lot of hats". Madame X wore a lot of hats too. 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=different hats

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Let’s hope so. I have a feeling she fired a ton of people.

In context of her wearing different hats, it would mean she is the one being burdened with various tasks given by "stupid, annoying and pretentious people" as the definition above states.

And now I don't get how's that it has anything to do with Madonna doing purges in her company?

10 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

People are mocking a bad photo, not the body parts or woman in general. not right to conflate the 2, its not what the substance of it is. 

Its funny, reminds me of the fat bastard neck line in Austin Powers.

27 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

In context of her wearing different hats, it would mean she is the one being burdened with various tasks given by "stupid, annoying and pretentious people" as the definition above states.

And now I don't get how's that it has anything to do with Madonna doing purges in her company?

It's possible she is preferring to take on many roles and tasks as well.  After all, she isn't the sort of entertainer who just checks in to do a certain job. She involves herself in every aspect that she can, especially regarding her music and even have for her film work as well.  And yes, I agree.  I am not sure how one would come to the conclusion she's "purging" anyone. I think she's just making a point that she isn't afraid to take on many hats regarding her own career. :)