Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 minutes ago, Frozen98 said:

Has her ass changed since the VMA ? 

Like is it smaller since her recovery? 

Sorry for talking about it... Once again

I think so, it looks a lot smaller, but still a little bigger and rounder than it was before the interventions. In the last photo shoot on Instagram, the one with the horse, her butt looked big in the transparent pink dress, maybe she asked them to enlarge it in Photoshop? I think maybe she actually transferred fat to her butt and over time her body absorbed a lot of that fat. Her body is beautiful and proportionate now.

7 hours ago, NRMX said:

I do think this padding for when she’s sitting on the floor.. call me crazy but she doesn’t look like this in any part of the show except here. 

It might be that she has lost a lot of weight and she doesn’t look like this with other garments 👀

Yep, that’s 100% padding. Her ass is half the size in every other outfit, when she’s in fishnets it’s nowhere to be seen. My theory is she had the implants removed when she was hospitalised. 

15 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Yep, that’s 100% padding. Her ass is half the size in every other outfit, when she’s in fishnets it’s nowhere to be seen. My theory is she had the implants removed when she was hospitalised. 

IMG_9154.thumb.jpeg.71aa3c2bbe33fbad151de9e7cb830fcd.jpeg

yep, perfectly natural, nothing unusual here 👀 

34 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Cant believe we still dont have the exact coordinates, longitude and altitude of her ass after so many years, what a flop fanbase. Do better!

tulla luana GIF

We could talk even about Tulla Luana and her rants to call centers and shopping malls and whatever else - that'd be much more interesting than Madonna's derrière in 2024...

9 hours ago, Andreo said:

Cant believe we still dont have the exact coordinates, longitude and altitude of her ass after so many years, what a flop fanbase. Do better!

tulla luana GIF

I used to think conversations about her like this were pretty silly and crass.  But at the same time I’m sure there’s some in her inner circle with she has even more detailed conversations about this stuff on a daily basis 😅.

She’d still a goddess of beauty and fitness to me.  But yeah I’m fooling myself thinking it’s 100% through hard work   

I don't see the problem in talking about her ass I mean it's her too. Anyway I just wanted to say one last thing about it & then I'm over it again. My theory is that her bacterial infection or whatever it was that put her into the hospital stemmed from the BBL or implants & she had MOST of it removed. Obviously she left some there but it is NOTHING like what it was when she first debuted the "look" @ Stonewall! I've NEVER judged M for any look (Grammy's "Jigsaw", Madame X misses, VMA's w Camilla Cabello) I realize that all of that can easily be taken off & isn't a part of her permanent body which makes it fine. Of course I don't like any of the above mentioned looks AT ALL & could probably think of a few more but when I saw the ass implants I literally could not believe it! M has always had the best figure in my opinion & that is something I always admired about her - her commitment to stay in the best shape & not smoke or be addicted to drugs, alcohol what have you. When I saw the BBL it made me very sad because I suddenly saw that M must not have been happy with herself for whatever reason & for someone who has always been so strongly vocal about loving yourself etc.. it just made me sad. But then I started to think about what the pressure must be like as the world's #1 most famous woman/pop ICON to stay looking the same & I can't imagine that. I am sure that would fuck up & fuck with even the strongest people. I mean look at Britney :( It's hard to age & really is a struggle that some can handle better than others. I'm just glad the BBL is gone or at least reduced it was the worst thing she's ever done in my opinion. Just wanted to say that. I LOVE seeing her healthy again & able to move around without looking like her ass is all disproportioned or about to pop! It's def not a look for her! She is so tiny & small she looks best with a fit dancers body. I knew back in the I'm Going To Tell You A Secret days when she started talking about her "fat thighs" that she has to have some sort of body dismorphia issues whether small or big cause it's like girl for real are you serious right now? There is nothing "fat" about you I'm sorry! Fat is easy to see. Rant over LOL! 

1 hour ago, Brandon Clark said:

I don't see the problem in talking about her ass I mean it's her too. Anyway I just wanted to say one last thing about it & then I'm over it again. My theory is that her bacterial infection or whatever it was that put her into the hospital stemmed from the BBL or implants & she had MOST of it removed. Obviously she left some there but it is NOTHING like what it was when she first debuted the "look" @ Stonewall! I've NEVER judged M for any look (Grammy's "Jigsaw", Madame X misses, VMA's w Camilla Cabello) I realize that all of that can easily be taken off & isn't a part of her permanent body which makes it fine. Of course I don't like any of the above mentioned looks AT ALL & could probably think of a few more but when I saw the ass implants I literally could not believe it! M has always had the best figure in my opinion & that is something I always admired about her - her commitment to stay in the best shape & not smoke or be addicted to drugs, alcohol what have you. When I saw the BBL it made me very sad because I suddenly saw that M must not have been happy with herself for whatever reason & for someone who has always been so strongly vocal about loving yourself etc.. it just made me sad. But then I started to think about what the pressure must be like as the world's #1 most famous woman/pop ICON to stay looking the same & I can't imagine that. I am sure that would fuck up & fuck with even the strongest people. I mean look at Britney :( It's hard to age & really is a struggle that some can handle better than others. I'm just glad the BBL is gone or at least reduced it was the worst thing she's ever done in my opinion. Just wanted to say that. I LOVE seeing her healthy again & able to move around without looking like her ass is all disproportioned or about to pop! It's def not a look for her! She is so tiny & small she looks best with a fit dancers body. I knew back in the I'm Going To Tell You A Secret days when she started talking about her "fat thighs" that she has to have some sort of body dismorphia issues whether small or big cause it's like girl for real are you serious right now? There is nothing "fat" about you I'm sorry! Fat is easy to see. Rant over LOL! 

Well said.

Yeah I think the reality is the “bacterial infection” was most likely the ass implants gone bad.  I see no need for her to admit that though.  

2 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

I do think the dichotomy (or maybe balance is a better word) when discussing issues like this is really interesting when considering the way body dysmorphia and beauty standards affect a public figure, while still accepting that as a public figure they are also responsible for perpetuating the same standards. 

12 hours ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

I do think the dichotomy (or maybe balance is a better word) when discussing issues like this is really interesting when considering the way body dysmorphia and beauty standards affect a public figure, while still accepting that as a public figure they are also responsible for perpetuating the same standards. 

Oh, I just know you and I could go so deep into this whole topic over a girly phone chat.

giphy.webp