Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, NRMX said:

I hear what you are saying… I didn’t understand why she went dressed that way, is this going to be a new staple? Italian widow? If the theme went with the collection I would think great! But this is getting a little customy without a reason… 

Its amazing for the stage but a little Michael Jackson in real life situations 

It all feels out of touch ....for someone who was pretty great at reading the room and her most recent album was MADAME X ....like the epitome of being aware of the world around you outside looking in vibes Black Mirror globe trotter style like the art kid crazy person we all could relate to ....yet it feels so de lock down and now tour etc and everyone calling her queen endlessly she's got styled a certain way. Like I adored her look at PRIDE NYC and her Italian holiday absolutely stunning but this looks so off

Screenshot2024-09-21at9_08_57PM.png.b651a7816d2f245e5775d8e907b444b2.png

Madonna with friends and Dolce & Gabbana team members celebrating today's show for Milano Fashion Week at Dolce & Gabbana Martini. The inspiration for the outfits designed by Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce was Madonna's own career.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAM1SWqMy70/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR3sntN2EEbQEy66Fk60N_7d5iSXEKsG7vr7XWxZleYzbrdR71mV6qUGgqg_aem_z5V8lEqxTO44srSbFOCsRA