Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, scallywally said:

Even the birds swoop down and bite your head for a laugh. 

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

and the snakes too

4 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Where has the spiders?

4 hours ago, scallywally said:

OZ. lol Everything eats you there. 

I used to play Ty the Tasmanian Tiger as a child and I believe everything you say. Australia is full of dangers you gotta fight off with boomerangs. 🪃

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Im planning on visiting Australia and New Zealand in 2024, should I worry? :lol:

Prepare to be fisted at the airport. They dont like foreigners! 

Have you seen the Sydney or Melbourne airport border control shows. (They are addictive and a scream) They so hate foreigners they cant hide it!! Esp the poor Asians. They chuck them out of have a go at them over an apple in their bag saying could ruin their country bio diversity or some shit. I think theyve got more to worry about - Their own! 

2 hours ago, scallywally said:

Prepare to be fisted at the airport. They dont like foreigners! 

Have you seen the Sydney or Melbourne airport border control shows. (They are addictive and a scream) They so hate foreigners they cant hide it!! Esp the poor Asians. They chuck them out of have a go at them over an apple in their bag saying could ruin their country bio diversity or some shit. I think theyve got more to worry about - Their own! 

So the cocaine kilo is a no go? 

1 hour ago, milingo83 said:

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12611979/amp/Madonna-NINE-exercise-bikes-delivered-hotel-Manchester-ahead-Celebration-Tour.html

I love how she's nearly hiding her whole body, so she can reveal a look for the tour at the right time. So great. :luv:

On 10/8/2023 at 5:24 PM, PlasticLimbo said:

What about Palestine, darling? Everyday being persecuted, dismised or afraid? Is the palestine community going to reply to that persecution with flowers... or fight as you always say for FREEDOM, or fight for you believe it, die for what you believe in? What about equal peace for both, Israel 

I hope she didn't write that from her bath with rose petals again... 

12 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

What about Palestine, darling? Everyday being persecuted, dismised or afraid? Is the palestine community going to reply to that persecution with flowers... or fight as you always say for FREEDOM, or fight for you believe it, die for what you believe in? 

I hope she didn't write that from her bath with rose petals again... 

She posted this on her IG in 2020

Madonna-expresses-solidarity-with-Palest

Madonna-expresses-solidarity-with-Palest

As I said i'd prefer not to watch pop stars get invlved in complex geo-political situations.

At this point it feels like jumping on the bandwagon due to pressure from fans and I doubt all thse celebrities who have expressed support for isreal are terribly educated on what’s really going on between Israel and Palestine.