Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, I am madonna said:

I was wondering if Madonna had anything to do with those two, so I searched  "Sam Pinkleton Madonna" and "Cole Escola Madonna" But nothing came up.

It would hilarious and trippy if she worked with Cole Escola on her biopic script since Cole mentioned in many tv interviews that in order to write “oh, Mary!, they purposely tried not to learn anything aside from their own “third grade understanding” about its subject, Mary Todd Lincoln. Essentially, they made most of it up.

18 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

It would hilarious and trippy if she worked with Cole Escola on her biopic script since Cole mentioned in many tv interviews that in order to write “oh, Mary!, they purposely tried not to learn anything aside from their own “third grade understanding” about its subject, Mary Todd Lincoln. Essentially, they made most of it up.

Yeah that is fantastic from him, and the shows a hit! Love that kind of creative storytelling and imagination would be great for them to work on something, she has almost never promoted anything like this. 

15 hours ago, I am madonna said:

I wondering that Does Madonna have anything to do with this?

or is it just because she personally likes it?

453237347_18457809925058553_3577946914227905138_n.jpg

She's not involved. She saw it over the weekend and liked it. Now that the show is extended to November, I'm seeing it in October and can't wait.

I've loved charli xcx since her true romance debut so ....personally I do feel it's up Madonna's street and I've wanted them to Collab since that era 2013/14 and remember being gutted she chose Natalia kills over her .....also Charlie xxx wrote the icons pop song for Britney on her Britney jean album but we know how that went sadly m...

But still never too late it'll guarantee house hits get blessed Madonna the weekend and Charlie xcx on it and it'll be a while vibe 

5 hours ago, DJ N A said:

She's not involved. She saw it over the weekend and liked it. Now that the show is extended to November, I'm seeing it in October and can't wait.

"Oh Mary" has been getting rave reviews.  From what I hear it's outrageously hilarious comedic spoof of the lives of Abraham Lincoln and Mary Todd Lincoln. The show portrays Mary as someone who longs to live a life away from politics and be a vaudeville performer, while Lincoln uses her as a beard to hide his sexuality, and is often away from home dealing with the issues of the Civil War, leaving her alone in the White House. Sounds fun!!

On 7/30/2024 at 8:38 AM, I am madonna said:

Absolutely Absolutely Fuxking Fantastic!! I love it! Madonna's instagram photos should be like this!!  that useless and incompetent personal Photoshop bitch Ricardo must go away ASAP. Period!

Madonna's Instagram should look like fuzzy paparazzi candids?

Perhaps Ricardo's boss should fire him, but she hasn't. I wonder why?

Tell me you don't understand M's psychology without telling me that...

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Ricardo, just quit already. You already got your attention and your paychecks, please the fandom wants a new photographer that has talent.

9 hours ago, Starchild said:

Now I'm really curious about why you identify yourself with that incompetent and useless Ricardo.

Are you hearing a reputation similar to Ricardo in terms of work from people around you? 

Why do you go crazy and hate it so much when people objectively evaluate incompetent and useless Ricardo?

People just want a new photographer who has real talent.