Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

59 minutes ago, NRMX said:

The twins bar-mitzva under the gaze of no one other than Karen Berg (for the ones who said they suspected she was out of Kabbalah and the bergs) 

IMG-9567.jpg 

It’s weird that after all these years, she doesn’t know that a bar-mitzvah is for boys. A bat-mitzvah is for girls. 

9 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Has anyone ever studied Kabbalah? I have. Went to the Centre for a good year. Volunteered a lot of my time. This was during the start of my recovery. A lot of good teachings come from it. 

I did, I studied it since we were 5 students around a round table until it became humongous, like for 10 years, amazing teachings very much logical interesting profound that Catholicism, I had my teacher-advisor, loved it, then it got very difficult to attend the center as if you don’t live or work in the nearby neighborhoods it’s a nightmare to get in time if you live in a big city.

I also went to many Shabbats. In all my time at the center didn’t had any cult like activities or behaviors. 

Everything changed after one of the Berg brothers had that scandal and the center fractured between the ones who felt betrayed and the ones that blindly didn’t believe it happened 

The teachings are very profound and full of wisdom in comparison to other religions I’ve studied 

41 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Has anyone ever studied Kabbalah? I have. Went to the Centre for a good year. Volunteered a lot of my time. This was during the start of my recovery. A lot of good teachings come from it. 

I think in some instances when group setting organizes especially relating to religion, tends to come off cult like to me.  However, I think the teachings Kabbalah can be beneficial, but that probably could be said of any belief/religion depending on the person. I don't believe one has to attend any meetings to benefit from such and people can be just fine when studying or worshipping on their own.  Of course, I understand how some people prefer to gather and discuss and share their findings, beliefs, etc.  I get that, but the moment that group starts imposing their beliefs on others, and use it to judge and ridicule others, is where I think it ends up becoming more cult like.  And when money starts to be a huge factor to these organizations than that raises a huge red flag for me. I get that Church Organization have expenses, and can use money to help others, but in many cases, more money is being pocketed than not, especially when it becomes extremely well known. 

At the end of the day, I say people do what works for them.  I personally don't think of Madonna is attending these meetings to be part of an occult. I think she is smarter than that.  That being said, it doesn't mean the people she mixes with or meets with aren't cult like. I truly believe Madonna attends for traditional reasons and to genuinely work on who she is.  

22 minutes ago, NRMX said:

I did, I studied it since we were 5 students around a round table until it became humongous, like for 10 years, amazing teachings very much logical interesting profound that Catholicism, I had my teacher-advisor, loved it, then it got very difficult to attend the center as if you don’t live or work in the nearby neighborhoods it’s a nightmare to get in time if you live in a big city.

I also went to many Shabbats. In all my time at the center didn’t had any cult like activities or behaviors. 

Everything changed after one of the Berg brothers had that scandal and the center fractured between the ones who felt betrayed and the ones that blindly didn’t believe it happened 

The teachings are very profound and full of wisdom in comparison to other religions I’ve studied 

Agreed. I started to drift when I moved away from the city. I really loved my teacher she helped me a lot in the beginning. I miss it. I’ve been to a few ceremonies (forget what they are called). Listen, unfortunate situations happen in any group. Look at all the “scandals” in the Catholic Church. It doesn’t change my POV. 

2 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I think in some instances when group setting organizes especially relating to religion, tends to come off cult like to me.  However, I think the teachings Kabbalah can be beneficial, but that probably could be said of any belief/religion depending on the person. I don't believe one has to attend any meetings to benefit from such and people can be just fine when studying or worshipping on their own.  Of course, I understand how some people prefer to gather and discuss and share their findings, beliefs, etc.  I get that, but the moment that group starts imposing their beliefs on others, and use it to judge and ridicule others, is where I think it ends up becoming more cult like.  And when money starts to be a huge factor to these group meetings than that raises a huge red flag for me. I get that Church Organization have expenses, and can use money to help others, but in many cases, more money is being pocketed than not, especially when it becomes extremely well known. 

At the end of the day, I say people do what works for them.  I personally don't think of Madonna is attending these meetings to be part of an occult. I think she is smarter than that.  That being said, it doesn't mean the people she mixes with or meets with aren't cult like. I truly believe Madonna attends for traditional reasons and to genuinely work on who she is.  

I agree somewhat. I couldn’t “share” my money. I decided to give my time. At the end of my the day it’s the idea of paying it forward to those less fortunate. You don’t have to open up your pocket book. There are many ways of sharing. 

2 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I think in some instances when group setting organizes especially relating to religion, tends to come off cult like to me.  However, I think the teachings Kabbalah can be beneficial, but that probably could be said of any belief/religion depending on the person. I don't believe one has to attend any meetings to benefit from such and people can be just fine when studying or worshipping on their own.  Of course, I understand how some people prefer to gather and discuss and share their findings, beliefs, etc.  I get that, but the moment that group starts imposing their beliefs on others, and use it to judge and ridicule others, is where I think it ends up becoming more cult like.  And when money starts to be a huge factor to these organizations than that raises a huge red flag for me. I get that Church Organization have expenses, and can use money to help others, but in many cases, more money is being pocketed than not, especially when it becomes extremely well known. 

Well you have described every religion in the world even Buddhism. 

The difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of followers it has. 

4 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Agreed. I started to drift when I moved away from the city. I really loved my teacher she helped me a lot in the beginning. I miss it. I’ve been to a few ceremonies (forget what they are called). Listen, unfortunate situations happen in any group. Look at all the “scandals” in the Catholic Church. It doesn’t change my POV. 

The thing is people like to emit judgement without fully studying or learning about the subject they are talking about. 

I have no idea about many things so I refrain to comment on them,

The ceremonies are called Shabbat and yes they are beautiful as many ceremonies are… 

The Catholic Church is the biggest cult there is, the biggest scam, the biggest fraud and the biggest pain and poverty originating in the world, their teachings and practices are all based in other religions, not even the story of the Christ is original to them. But thats a conversation for another forum not here 🤣

I'm glad you had the opportunity to experience Kabbalah in the end even if Christianity is a hoax if it brings comfort and plenitude to followers that’s ok. 

7 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I agree somewhat. I couldn’t “share” my money. I decided to give my time. At the end of my the day it’s the idea of paying it forward to those less fortunate. You don’t have to open up your pocket book. There are many ways of sharing. 

That's true.  Besides, there are too many who give money and will use that to their advantage for something in return.  Like you, I prefer to give my personal time or possibly individually help people out.  I think that's far more genuine than handing over ones wallet.  And if I ever give anyone money, I leave with the thought it will used for how it was intended.  If not, then it's an unfortunate loss, but in my mind, I know I was genuinely trying to help.  That said, I'm leery of organized anything especially religion.  I truly believe one can find their path, journey, belief, and/or faith without organizing, but i do get that some find comfort by gathering with others to worship or study.  It can be a great support system for many. 

3 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

(I know we are way off topic, but meh) but Kabbalah is not a religion. It’s pretty much a philosophy or way of living. I enjoy studying different spirituality practices. I genuinely enjoy reading Toltec wisdom. Anything to help me navigate this living hell we call life.

Since @Adonna decided to stop interacting with me, in spite of various attempts I’ll stop interacting with him, I knew this “truce” on his side was going to be so paper thin… 

of course @Robertthenurseyou have read the four agreements and all of the Toltec wisdom Miguel Ruiz has shared, that is some easy heavy knowledge everyone can practice… do you speak Spanish Robert? Have you heard of musica medicina? 

20 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

(I know we are way off topic, but meh) but Kabbalah is not a religion. It’s pretty much a philosophy or way of living. I enjoy studying different spirituality practices. I genuinely enjoy reading Toltec wisdom. Anything to help me navigate this living hell we call life.

Yes, this is why I tried to differentiate as much as possible by using the word "study".  But yeah, many people confuse Kabbalah as a "religion" when in reality it's a "philosophy or way of living".   But like with any religion, people organize to study Kaballah as people organize to study if not worship other religions together.  So I can see no matter what the case, these can turn in to cults.

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I do not. What is musica medicina?

It’s music that due to it’s frequency, lyrics, tone, etc etc is used in ceremonies in Latinamerica to heal your soul, it could be from cacao to ayahuasca, and other plant medicines from the Amazon jungle.