Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

7 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Has anyone ever studied Kabbalah? I have. Went to the Centre for a good year. Volunteered a lot of my time. This was during the start of my recovery. A lot of good teachings come from it. 

You’re in Los Angeles? I used to live right by the Kabbalah center. I’d see James Van der Beek in the area quite often at a local bakery with one of the rabbis from there. 

On 9/6/2024 at 1:21 PM, Starchild said:

We can't be certain but there have always been rumours, and her post-fame nose tip was never as thick.

If you look at the below example, the tip-end of her bridge and the tip itself are slimmer and more defined:

5d00a35107f6c19564a16d36ba839fb5.jpg

nose.jpg

The new pics of her are just stunning.  I love the striped Bustier.  It really works well with the jeans.  And I love when she wears jeans. It just makes her look more youthful than she already looks.  And this is one of the first 'boy toys' of her that seem to be treating her like a lady should. Of love how he's leading her, helping her through the crowd and shielding her.  What a gentleman, he is. :luv: