Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Just now, Roland Barthes said:

I wonder if she's interested in making music now, she does not have deadlines because of a contract, she's not forced to make a record anymore.

She said she wasn't into making the 3 albums before Madame X while promoting it, maybe she wasn't into it either but wasn't gonna say it while promoting it anyway. It's been 5 years, longest break and she still has no recording contract. 

She will keep doing tracks like Vulgar for a while to satisfy her music needs. Now as a full new album its too much time consuming, she seems to want things instant now

3 hours ago, Boombox90 said:

She looks ridiculous with those glasses. 😂

An Olsen triplet 

:lol: yeah definitely ridiculous, such a pity cause all the rest was so on point this time: hair, make up, coat, bag, the falling on the street. But you know, it's our girl: she creates the Celebration tour and then she closes it with the Bitch I'm Madonna drunk granny nonsense  :Madonna032:

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

:lol: yeah definitely ridiculous, such a pity cause all the rest was so on point this time: hair, make up, coat, bag, the falling on the street. But you know, it's our girl: she creates the Celebration tour and then she closes it with the Bitch I'm Madonna drunk granny nonsense  :Madonna032:

She clearly tripped when the catwalk had a step down - she wasn't focussed and was looking elsewhere.

I do wonder if the sunglasses were part of the designer she was seeing - 

13 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

She clearly tripped when the catwalk had a step down - she wasn't focussed and was looking elsewhere.

I do wonder if the sunglasses were part of the designer she was seeing - 

I just saw a small video from her back and I found it funny. I love her ... even when she falls. Otherwise I really wouldn't be be here after the release of Hard Candy and MDNA.

31 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Some people might call her a trooper for this amazing feat, crossing the street with an entourage of six 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What he's trying to say is that she somehow and luckily stuck with her steps so she wouldn't fall. I've almost fallen in heels and boots. I've fallen too and have sprained my ankle, etc. 

51 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

What he's trying to say is that she somehow and luckily stuck with her steps so she wouldn't fall. I've almost fallen in heels and boots. I've fallen too and have sprained my ankle, etc. 

Umm, why would someone have a problem with me saying she's a "trooper" for not tripping and falling?  Weird??:04: