Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

I honestly wonder if the latter day shite single covers were Warners way of making physicals seem less attractive and pushing fans to download and latter stream. Warner UK used to do the most fantastic jobs with her single covers. Getting exclusive covers and random releases different from many other countries. 

36 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

you can diss the artwork on jump( i couldnt care less to be honest) but at least we got an amazing extended version of jump and not forgetting the wonderful history as a bonus unreleased song too - the last time we got an unreleased official song ...

Yeah while she's had some awesome artwork for her singles over the years, it's all about the actual song and mixes.  If anything, I do like the creativity and how different some of her artwork is.  Single artwork for songs these days is a lost art. No one really cares about the single art and most artists really don't release singles with artwork that is taken specifically for the song.  Also, many of Madonna's singles are from random photo shoots, or previous videos or the current video at the time.  For instance, Open Your Heart single artwork was just a still from the video. While I think True Blue single covers are the best, her first album singles were just random images from photo shoots, etc. 

6 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

Yes please! My favourite remix of Don't Tell Me!

The Nothing Fails (Peter Rauhofer's Classic House Mix; Long) is copyrighted as that,with the (;Long) ending so that makes me think that we perhaps are getting the short vinyl exclusive mix on streaming and it makes me happy

(not ensuring it ofc)

From uk mix:

”more releases coming (allegedly 😉 )

You'll See (The remixes) - street date Oct 23
Nothing Fails (The remixes) - street date Oct 26”

I doubt her team would release two maxis in the same week, but at this point nothing would surprise me.

4 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

From uk mix:

I doubt her team would release two maxis in the same week, but at this point nothing would surprise me.

HOPE THIS BE TRUE!!! FINALLY VERÁS ON STREAMINGS!!!

Well, is this insider from UkMix reliable just like RideOrDie or BlackOutZone from ATRL or Speakerphone from PopJustice???

EDIT: to answer your question, Like a Prayer and Frozen EP's say hi.

13 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

HOPE THIS BE TRUE!!! FINALLY VERÁS ON STREAMINGS!!!

Well, is this insider from UkMix reliable just like RideOrDie or BlackOutZone from ATRL or Speakerphone from PopJustice???

EDIT: to answer your question, Like a Prayer and Frozen EP's say hi.

Screenshot_2023-10-19-16-14-40-234_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.e64a5d6bc68e8f44d892fb0a8a220bf0.jpg

So this must mean it's real!

21 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

From uk mix:

Can you please link where you found this info?All I see are people telling that they saw it on popjustice and things but when I go check it never appears on the main forum thread

13 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Exactly what “remixes” for Youll See

are they talking  about?

Probably Spanish and Splangish versions, which are much very needed on streaming platforms. Hope this a signal M's team is reading carefully this forum because if there's something I've insisted constantly on here, is exactly a digital issue for You'll See single.