Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

5 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Uh...?

863092034_Screenshot_20231130_055134_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.f926adcb09cc8b4ba0c12b2f6128801e.jpgWell I guess they did what they could, right, @Fabiolous @deathproof @McDonna @Askeroff and @Roland Barthes ?????

(I knew Mme. Emilie wouldn't be able to do such miracle to a 1998 MV. After the mess she did to Ray of Light one...)

Frozen and Nothing Really Matters looks amazing though.

2 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

Still no HD thumbnail? 

Not all of them get it. Express yourself also didn't look good enough to warrant the "HD" label.

2 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Frozen and Nothing Really Matters looks amazing though.

Not all of them get it. Express yourself also didn't look good enough to warrant the "HD" label.

Well they were upscaled two years ago, if I can recall. Now technology seems to be inferior. (again, @Celebration, I used "it seems," not "it actually is.")

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well they were upscaled two years ago, if I can recall. Now technology seems to be inferior. (again, @Celebration, I used "it seems," not "it actually is.")

All that matters is what quality they start from. They probably couldn't find a high-quality video to upscale for The Power of Goodbye.

Btw @wtg1987I ain't laughing from your latest post. You know very well what's behind my laughter.

19 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

@Royyour wishes are getting done bit I don't k ow if you would enjoy the way they are done!

If You'll See/Verás get this "treatment," at least I want an "HD" very big in their thumbnails.

4 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

I've watched the "HD" The Power of Good-Bye and it looks terrible. This ain't HD. Blurry as hell. Too bad my favorite song suffers on this situation. 

Not to excuse them, cause it's quite bad, but I think something with the original video makes it hard to upscale? Maybe the water effect during the whole video or something. I was checking fan made works and they're not much better:

I don't know. But it's a shame anyway, I remember this video was so beautiful back then.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Not to excuse them, cause it's quite bad, but I think something with the original video makes it hard to upscale? Maybe the water effect during the whole video or something. I was checking fan made works and they're not much better:

I don't know. But it's a shame anyway, I remember this video was so beautiful back then.

Many thanks. I won't blame Mme. Emilie anymore. She or whoever else did that did what they could. M won't travel to 1998 to film MV again.

Now, waiting for You'll See and Verás upscale.

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

@Shofulsorry to tag you once again but could you check if you correctly tagged RideOrDie on the madonna base ATRL thread.I have it there and it seems you didn't tag him correctly could you double check if you want and try to retag?

Guess the way one tags someone else in ATRL is the same we do here, right? Putting the "@", then the nick, selecting/confirming the nick you wanna mention by clicking on it and voilà.

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Guess the way one tags someone else in ATRL is the same we do here, right? Putting the "@", then the nick, selecting/confirming the nick you wanna mention by clicking on it and voilà.

Yes but isn't the users name supposed to turn a different color if tagged correctly?For example @Anapausisand @Anapausis  

11 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Yes but isn't the users name supposed to turn a different color if tagged correctly?For example @Anapausisand @Anapausis  

Hence why you need to do click on the nick when it appears during the typing, as in the screenshot below:

Screenshot_20231130_174842_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8fea6d36124fe3e64e8abc948ce4fc91.jpgWhen you click on the nick it turns automatically green and member gets a notification.