Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Why not a Superpop EP with BOTH the released version and the "2000 Demo" version?

If I was an animal, I'd be a Lion

If I was a lion, I'd be a man

If I was a man, I would be the president

if I was the president I'd be different

I WILL BE DIFFERENT IF I'M THE PRESIDENT!

The "2000 Demo" is also from 2005 as far as I know. The released version is the older demo I think.

17 minutes ago, MPowered said:

The "2000 Demo" is also from 2005 as far as I know. The released version is the older demo I think.

That's why I put it in quotation marks. It's virtually the same demo from early COADF version as June 2005, in a "medley" with Get Together (Bloodshy & Avant demo) and History (Land of the Free).

The in-house CD had leaked by someone from Warner Music Brazil (why??? Maybe people revolted to M not #cumming2Brazil) but leak was quickly controlled by all Warner headquarters by then. But all the demos are here, even on Infinity.

And btw @MPowered, I refer to this demo as "2000 Demo" because this was the name it was labelled when leaked as a separate track in the late noughties. You could find it to every filesharing site with this "label." Even List of unreleased songs by Madonna on Wikipedia once informed that - also informing that this info was faked to suggest it was a very old demo (but why M would be pissed off to Bill Clinton?)