Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

20 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Check all the songs to see if they are available to you! If there's missing ones or greyed out that means that they are not doing a good job at putting all on streaming, the Jump full Axwell Remix is missing for me!

And the Get Together remix edits

You do know there are probably legalities to what's missing here?  The fact the songs are listed and not available everywhere, doesn't mean anyone is doing a bad job getting her songs up.  I mean; for Christ sakes, she's one of the few artists that has far more of her remixes up than most artists.  Who made the rule that EVERYTHING needs to be available on Streaming/digital?  Nothing is really lost just because some mixes, edits or certain obscure songs aren't available. :Madonna007:

23 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Can we make a thread on all of the post 2004 to before 2010 releases that have entered on streaming available right now or not? I would love

There hasn't been changes on those for years. Basically everything is pretty much available everywhere except "Hung Up" remixes in the US (why?).

"Sorry" and "Jump" have different versions, same as "Celebration", the single - blue and purple internationally, purple only in the US. The three "Hard Candy" singles and "Revolver" with their remixes are also available everywhere.

Don't judge what's available with Spotify, old releases can still appear as playable if the original tracks match later releases, like this case:

Probably a 2 track digital single released back in 2008 but take down later when the full Remixes EP was out. Even if the 2-track single was taken down, since the two songs match other releases, you can still play it.

If you want to check what's really available, see Apple Music on different countries.

Just now, steady75 said:

It’s not new. The user just creates playlists with his own artwork and adds all the relevant mixes available and maybe some local files occasionally too 

This I want you Is a real video release that isn't available for those who don't have video still on Spotify, but that you said is true 

Hey you guys am I crazy or is Let It Will Be Paper Faces Mix finally available on Spotify in USA?? Did I miss the parade for this one?

I try to stay on top of this shit for my Madonna Dance Mastermix Playlist - I'm also seeing the full Jacques Lu Cont & Junior Sanchez remixes of Jump that were not on my list previously with smaller playcounts (40,000)

What Is This Wtf GIF

18 minutes ago, survivalartist said:

Hey you guys am I crazy or is Let It Will Be Paper Faces Mix finally available on Spotify in USA?? Did I miss the parade for this one?

I try to stay on top of this shit for my Madonna Dance Mastermix Playlist - I'm also seeing the full Jacques Lu Cont & Junior Sanchez remixes of Jump that were not on my list previously with smaller playcounts (40,000)

What Is This Wtf GIF

Omg yesssss:drama: