Single Reissues Campaign - True Blue - COMING

New_Boy

Just now, Karma said:

They incorrectly uploaded the DAD remixes in the Album section instead of Singles & EPs. My guess is that they will reupload the files soon. I wouldn't hold my breath for additional content.

Maybe correct! Sadly.. 

@deathproofim sorry hun but do you have any info on why they removed it? Thanks even if you don't wanna answer

5 minutes ago, Karma said:

They incorrectly uploaded the DAD remixes in the Album section instead of Singles & EPs. My guess is that they will reupload the files soon. I wouldn't hold my breath for additional content.

That's automatic and has to be later asked to be fixed, not their bad, so if they removed it is not because of that.

"I'll Remember" and "Keep It Together" have been on Albums on Apple Music for months now.

30 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

just so exciting to have all these remixes we've had for 20 years on our laptops and computers to now finally annoy people with our smartphones too - imagine the meltdown if we got an unreleased song .....Bored The Office GIF

On the bright side we're almost at the end so you won't have that to complain about any more :)

14 minutes ago, Karma said:

There’s a bunch of Singles in the Album Section on streaming 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, nito84bcn said:

Wow this is a superior level of bullshit. Her team is not even capable of uploading a 22 yo single without problems. 😔

I don't think it is "her team" who are responsible for the actual uploading to these platforms.  I suspect it's an issue with Apple.. but then is it still going up on Spotify?  I'm confused since the original removal was from the Apple platform.  According to @Karma the files were uploaded in the wrong category on Apple.  But again, how does that affect Spotify? 

17 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I don't think it is "her team" who are responsible for the actual uploading to these platforms.  I suspect it's an issue with Apple.. but then is it still going up on Spotify?  I'm confused since the original removal was from the Apple platform.  According to @Karma the files were uploaded in the wrong category on Apple.  But again, how does that affect Spotify? 

If I'm not wrong when something goes down on Spotify only the songs grey out but the release stays