MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• ChrisK unpinned this topic
21 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Maybe, we need to get a petition going, an open letter to Guy/Madonna/Rhino - to stop with the silver vinyl releases and that there is huge demand for actual proper expanded editions.

As long as people buy these releases, they'll keep releasing them.

I'd rather see more fun stuff released. GHV2 on vinyl, It's That Girl could be an online exclusive tape, and so on...

the fact that M and Guy O have never talked about these "expanded" releases also is a sign to me its pretty much not going to happen now - ill stick with the Prince legacy box sets - at least they give a shit about what his fans want - m could give 2 fucks - so many concerts, demos etc we could have had by now ....

14 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I guess there's plenty of time for all of that, and maybe they've created a new strategy - if they release 'everything' now, then what is there to release at other anniversaries - so I guess it's balancing all of that, as she'll kick on hopefully for at least 15 or more years!

true but they've been sitting on this stuff now for decades now - the masters for the laserdisc releases have probably turned to dust by now and god knows what state of her demos must be in by now :(

why is it so difficult for SOMEONE in her team to make some kind of announcement about where this is all going if anything jsut to give us peace of mind ? M posts pics and comments about everything else in her life ....