Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Deep deep deep DEEP!

Love this remix so much :) That intro!! So happy with this compilation so far!

I wasn't used to this original remix version, just the tour version, so I found the mixing a little "weird" and thought it was maybe the remastering, but the original version was like that:

https://youtu.be/68V4owEG338

So another good remaster!

Time to watch this again:

13 minutes ago, slutpride said:

Too loud, too compressed. The original is crushed under this remaster.

Then again, they're trying to match up with the latest remixes.

Should have used a barricade limiter so that it doesn't sound crushed.

23 minutes ago, slutpride said:

Too loud, too compressed. The original is crushed under this remaster imo.

But it's cool that we're getting more mixes before the release.

I did think that, but when I listened to the original it had literally no bass and mostly treble. Which is not at all how our current music is produced. They did what they could probably. I don’t like the sudden fade out but I can deal with that mostly. It sounds great through our office speaker… because you know I gotta ear worm Madonna into whoever I can haha.

3 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I did think that, but when I listened to the original it had literally no bass and mostly treble. Which is not at all how our current music is produced. They did what they could probably. I don’t like the sudden fade out but I can deal with that mostly. It sounds great through our office speaker… because you know I gotta ear worm Madonna into whoever I can haha.

I played M ALL THE TIME at a coffee shop I used to work at.  It was a tiny shop and I'd play tour studio versions, remixes and demos. It was great seeing people think like "oh I haven't heard this version before" haha.  When the RH demos leaked I blasted that shit lolol