The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Of course it does - but South America is a guarantee sell out - multiple days - so don't think it's a risky market vs coming somewhere like Australia again - which I very much doubt would be financially viable.

Sell out - absolutely. But markets that 1) don't have secondary/tertiary cities to perform in and 2) need extensive travel and shipping of equipment/sets make those markets less desirable and the profit margin slimmer. That's just a reality.

I hope as many fans get to see her as possible. I'm just being realistic from a touring/profit standpoint. And I'm sure she is too.

1 hour ago, Thiago Ciola said:

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets/revenue to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions on what to watch or not, what records to buy or not (without offending you: my money, not yours). Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016 (Brisbane, two dates: 13,886). Her fans will remember the neglect shown.

Check that.

I've worked in touring entertainment for over a decade. I don't need you to lecture me. I guarantee I know more than you.

Any touring "revenue" the public can access does not account for: labor, shipping, travel/work visas, etc. Taking a huge show like hers to a country for only two or three dates - despite it selling out - cuts into the average show profit in a major way. That's the reality. It's a cost vs. gain question for the promoter. And that's what they ultimately look at when routing a tour and deciding what stops they make.

Having said that - as a fan - I hope you get to see her on this tour.

41 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

I've worked in touring entertainment for over a decade. I don't need you to lecture me. I guarantee I know more than you.

Any touring "revenue" the public can access does not account for: labor, shipping, travel/work visas, etc. Taking a huge show like hers to a country for only two or three dates - despite it selling out - cuts into the average show profit in a major way. That's the reality. It's a cost vs. gain question for the promoter. And that's what they ultimately look at when routing a tour and deciding what stops they make.

Having said that - as a fan - I hope you get to see her on this tour

"Everything Everywhere All At Once"

Of course/sure: The decision involves several factors, including the artist's own will/intention. I reiterate: her fans will remember. Gone are the days when people turned a blind eye to neglect and lack of interest.

I love her, but even the love has a limit.

Edited by Thiago Ciola (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

Be careful, they can be cancel it 

Good luck <3!

Why, what, how? 

Any examples? How do you know?

I also bought as many others have done a pit ticket without a vip package for the 28th. 

25 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Ticketmaster can’t cancel an order because Icon, another company, isn’t happy someone the code didn’t belong to used it.

Thats not how companies work.

I think he’s referring to the fact that there are really good tickets since the third date without having to purchase a vip package 

49 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

The way her knee is taped is specifically for stability of the knee cap. Usually it is applied this way for slight sprains or discomfort. I’m not worried. I also don’t think the rabbit hole she needs Ingrid for is related to her knee…

lol well yes, not like she's gonna fly Ingrid over for that- Ingrid looks good though! 

14 hours ago, Jackie said:

oh dear - the new instagram pics of her knee strapped up - I really hope it's ok - but I don't know....

I wouldn't look too much into it, she's been using sports tape on her body for many years. She's probably wearing it just as a precaution so she doesn't injury her knee again.