The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Lower level as in floor?

No, lower level is right above the floor.

Unless I have front row at the end of the catwalk like I did for MDNA, then I don’t like being on the floor.

I have terrible anxiety so I can’t do the squished thing around a ton of people.

4 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Ugh of course the Detroit date moved from A Saturday to a fuckin Monday, and dead ass middle of frigid cold winter. Ah well. 

This is exactly how I feel. From beautiful August, to frigid January. And on a Monday, the worst day of the week. Sigh. I have a NYC show but it's the same as you're describing.

I'm done complaining after this; just have to get it out my system on day 0 of the announcement (today).

1 minute ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

This is exactly how I feel. From beautiful August, to frigid January. And on a Monday, the worst day of the week. Sigh. I have a NYC show but it's the same as you're describing.

I'm done complaining after this; just have to get it out my system on day 0 of the announcement (today).

So sorry to hear this. Great attitude though.  I'm sure you'll have a great time nevertheless.  :luv:

3 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Monday is my favorite day of the week

Sunday is borrrrring. :party:

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

hope we get livestreams from fans like we did for the rebel heart tour

Well now that Tiktok is massive, there will likely be several people live streaming the show. 

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Mexico was moved to the end of the new US schedule. So I am guessing South America will follow that. 

I think so too, otherwise what was the point in moving the Mexican dates? 

5 hours ago, Michael_Py said:

I have a quick question for my fellow fans:

Can I try to resell my tickets for my rescheduled show without losing the chance to request a refund before sept 14th if I don’t resell them on time? 

someone help me (no pun intended) 

i think if someone buys your original tickets before sept 14th I think you forfeit / loose your right to a refund or can't ask for a refund after this date

6 hours ago, Michael_Py said:

I have a quick question for my fellow fans:

Can I try to resell my tickets for my rescheduled show without losing the chance to request a refund before sept 14th if I don’t resell them on time? 

someone help me (no pun intended) 

Something weird or strange happened to me, I bought a cheap ticket for Miami second night which I ended deciding not to use (I didn’t know you could upgrade) so I put it up for sale and bought a floor ticket in the end. Yesterday I went to ask for a refund for that cheap ticket and it was sold five days ago (I didn’t know because i don’t use that email very much except for Ticketmaster) so I’m know waiting for the payment process to go through, I’m using a friend’s bank account because I don’t have an american bank which they ask you to have and it’s been a tricky subject with taxation and Mexican credit card. I hope to get the money back

The thing is I didn’t have the request option because the ticket was already sold so I guess you lose the chance of a refund if you change the ticket status. But 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ I don’t really know