Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

I would like that she uses variations of her outfits in different cities.

Not entirely different ones, but maybe color variations, or stuff that can make the tour feel fresh. It would be fun to watch videos for each cities wondering what she's gonna wear or how the show could change from the prior night.

2 hours ago, Alm47 said:

I would like that she uses variations of her outfits in different cities.

Not entirely different ones, but maybe color variations, or stuff that can make the tour feel fresh. It would be fun to watch videos for each cities wondering what she's gonna wear or how the show could change from the prior night.

Not that she hasn't sorta done this in the past.  But I'd think that would get too expensive if one was to have something new for every city.  But at the same time, it's not uncommon for artists to have duplicate copies of their costumes if not varied versions.

I would say her most iconic costume change (among fans) is for the RIT for Vogue/ 1st act of the show.

madonna-performs-in-the-re-invention-wor

reinvention-reinvention-134-1000-1000-jp

10 hours ago, dankpepe said:

On Instagram this is just some graphic designer that used AI for fun. Nothing official https://www.instagram.com/lessxmess/

I think I could make better AI tour costumes lol

Absolute_Reality_v16_madonna_in_2023_per

Oh my, these are so horrible I wouldn't put it past her to actually use some of this fan fiction :lol: FEL says hi

1 hour ago, lalagirl said:

the dancers are back together and Ricardo has posted bathroom selfies from the arena.. here's a new picture with M and the dancers.. 

b3ujAFg.jpg

gNvYm8S.jpg

Wait a minute, her t-shirt imlediately caught my attention ! It's her Bob-Lo t-shirt she wore when she was 16yo !!!!

Picsart-23-08-29-19-39-02-359.jpg

16 hours ago, dankpepe said:

On Instagram this is just some graphic designer that used AI for fun. Nothing official https://www.instagram.com/lessxmess/

I think I could make better AI tour costumes lol

Omg. Breathtaking. Not sure how, but You should send these to her team! Beautiful!

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Omg. Breathtaking. Not sure how, but You should send these to her team! Beautiful!

While her costumes are certainly already picked out by now, but I agree with the sediment.  The hair styles alone are awesome.  I specifically love this hair style. It's got a bit of a Harley Quinn vibe to it.  :luv:

12 minutes ago, McDonna said:

While her costumes are certainly already picked out by now, but I agree with the sediment.  The hair styles alone are awesome.  I specifically love this hair style. It's got a bit of a Harley Quinn vibe to it.  :luv:

If Madonna loved them or even other costumes that she hasn’t seen before, she’d still have time to add them to the show if she wanted(imo). 

12 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

If Madonna loved them or even other costumes that she hasn’t seen before, she’d still have time to add them to the show if she wanted(imo). 

Anything's possible, but I doubt it.  It's too close to the tour for her to be doing a complete change.  I'm sure she's had her costumes picked out months ago now. Still, they are pretty cute outfits though! :luv: