Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

12 minutes ago, danielsevilla said:

Be careful, soon you will be told that they don't owe us nothing... not even to the poor people receiving their eTickets for a concert that should take place in less than 10 days... or to her worried fans.

How would you have dealt with the situation if you were in their shoe? 

7 minutes ago, Mden said:

How would you have dealt with the situation if you were in their shoe? 

Absolutely and undoubtedly say this x number of shows are postponed until further notice (that by itself will say how bad the situation is)

unless of course they still don’t know

or she’s stubborn not to cancel anything 

or… like it’s starting to run like fire, everything is planned and (IM NOT SAYING THIS OK? Don’t come for me) the show is opening on the 15th. 

From drownedMadonna.com

Please keep in mind that the opening night on July 15 will NOT take place. 

Despite any rumors or misinformation you may have heard or what you like to believe, as well as an automated email that TicketMaster is set to send 10 days prior to the scheduled date, it is abundantly clear that the July 15th concert will NOT take place.

We don't know how else to make it clear, especially since Guy Oseary has been very clear himself. There is no room for misinterpretation of his words: "A new tour start date will be communicated as soon as possible." 

We are aware that some fans are spreading false information that suggests the equipment and dancers have already arrived in Vancouver. This information is entirely untrue.

Stop believing everything you hear and don't read the tabloids. We advise you to disregard unfounded reports and to rely solely on official communications and information as they become available. Patience is essential during this fluid situation.

#madonna #celebrationtour

1 hour ago, diegolcl said:

WTF is going on (nothing, just drama LOL)

This is me after the last 5 pages:
ImperfectBlushingGermanspitz-max-1mb.gif

Being a Madonna fan is not for the faint-hearted.

A form of group therapy? Perhaps? :crying: Whether anyone is concerned or not concerned about the situation, a little kindness goes a long way. But such is life, yeah...this is not for the faint-hearted.

J

DrownedMadonna has just posted a very strong message that the July 15 show is 100 per cent cancelled - M's team need to do the same - to the general public - they probably don't know and if tickettek is automatically  sending out the tickets - they are going to assume it's still going ahead.

More tabloid speculation:

“Although Madonna is looking forward to getting back to work as soon as possible, she’s also taking her recovery seriously and isn’t going to rush anything because she is focused on her health above all else,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/madonna-is-a-work-in-progress-after-icu-stay-for-infection/

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Madonna's recovery is not going as quickly as she expected. One source says she's still "weak and very tired," spending a significant amount of time in bed.

We're told the 64-year-old megastar is not waiving the white flag and postponing the tour, at least not yet.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/05/madonna-recovery-weak-hospitalization-celebration-tour-date-uncertain/

Maybe she could be the one holding on to hope?

Of course far from official but the only thing we have now - even if it's nothing.

11 minutes ago, Jackie said:

DrownedMadonna has just posted a very strong message that the July 15 show is 100 per cent cancelled - M's team need to do the same - to the general public - they probably don't know and if tickettek is automatically  sending out the tickets - they are going to assume it's still going ahead.

Her team already said ONE WEEK AGO opening night is postponed. Yes Ticketmaster and LN should do the same, but it’s not Madonna’s team fault if they didn’t. 

4 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I agree; it's time for Live Nation, Ticketmaster and her team to at least mention which dates aren't going to happen.  Guy's post was clear things are on hold and there will be a new start time.  So July 15th, isn't happening. Still, there should be an official press statement that at least acknowledges what dates aren't going to take place beyond the original start date.

Something that concerns me is that I would think if Madonna was able herself to go to her socials to make a statement she would.  It's easy for her team to say she's expected a 'full recovery', but that may take longer than they or she anticipates.  And while I'm not buying into the tabloids, there's always an ounce of truth to what they are reporting, even if it's not as bad as they might be making it. 

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

A screenshot reported on every single tv news report, newspaper and website? Yes Ln and Ticketmaster are lazy as shit, but still. 

agreed, but if they know, they could inform more concretely. (her team  -if they are allowed too? for sure weird business contracts ...)

Edited by PHIL (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, tscott said:

I agree; it's time for Live Nation, Ticketmaster and her team to at least mention which dates aren't going to happen.  Guy's post was clear things are on hold and there will be a new start time.  So July 15th, isn't happening. Still, there should be an official press statement that at least acknowledges what dates aren't going to take place beyond the original start date.

Something that concerns me is that I would think if Madonna was able herself to go to her socials to make a statement she would.  It's easy for her team to say she's expected a 'full recovery', but that may take longer than they or she anticipates.  And while I'm not buying into the tabloids, there's always an ounce of truth to what they are reporting, even if it's not as bad as they might be making it. 

This is true but I’m pretty sure a press release is coming this week. 

Just now, PHIL said:

agreed, but if they know, they could inform more concretely. (-if they are allowed too? for sure weird business contracts ...)

Yeah, it may just be how the business works.  They are probably getting all there ducks in a row, and possibly waiting until they get rescheduled dates secured. 

Then again, maybe there is an uncertainty to when she can really start.  It's just they also have to think of the ticket holders and those who may have had planned flight and hotel accommodations.  While the original start time is obviously not happening, people need to know what dates that soon follow that aren't going to happen, so they don't make further plans that cannot be refunded. 

22 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I feel like Guy Oseary did that when he clearly stated that the tour is postponed. I think the next announcement from her team will come once they have a new schedule that is 100% confirmed and doable for Madonna. 
LiveNation also has to make communications on this matter since they get a lot of money to handle the retail aspect. And we all know from the scandals throughout the year that they suck at it.

21 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yeah, the fact she is not posting on her socials is quite concerning considering how much she loves IG 😞 I miss her posts 💕

I agree, LN or someone needs to advise - just saw this on Twitter - so Ticketmaster is indicating they've not received anything from LN to postpone/cancel.  

Obviously it's not happening - but you'd think LN would have notified or done something by now - unless it's all insurance related so can't change the status until the insurance part is resolved.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 9.05.39 am.png

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I’m starting to think Madonna is bouncing back and strongly(which is so like her)? I love that a dancer mistaking said they were back at The Collesium. I love that Madonna was well enough to travel back to The Hamptons to keep recovering.  I love that Rocco has been seen and smiling. The fact that Live Nation and Ticketmaster etc are still selling tickets today is a good sign too. Sure …we could still hear something soon on some show cancellations, but for now, I think no news is good news and may be a good sign of how well Madonna is progressing? Think positive and Keep 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏  All !!! Go Madonna! You’ve got this and no matter how long it takes! 💃🕺🏼💃🕺🏼💃💃🕺🏼🕺🏼🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩🪩

Preach!!!

preach christina aguilera GIF