The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

48 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

The show is relentless from beginning to end.

It is a testament to the power and impact of her music.

I left the show completely floored and dehydrated. 

32 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I saw her in Amsterdam dec 2, and i still feel that way 😅... 

It really is a superb show, regarding her journey in this business.  I love how she put this show together. I love that she didn't make it a typical "Greatest Hits" show.  It would have been so easy for her to do that.  :party:

11 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

@Scottyxdid you get your pens? Are these the pens they used to make where you turn it upside down and the clothes disappear? 
I’d probably give a kidney for a rosary lol

Nope didn't get em. They didn't have them.

As for which pens...these were pink..but I thought the ones from the Girlie Show were different

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

The show is relentless from beginning to end.

It is a testament to the power and impact of her music.

I left the show completely floored and dehydrated. 

Oh wow, I had to walk for over an hour after the show, and then go straight to an airport in a taxi... It was horrific 🤣.... Never have I ever been so excited to spend €4plus each on 500ml bottles of soda... Dry isn't the word 🙄

On 1/18/2024 at 9:53 PM, True Blue 84 said:

That tiktok video was in Toronto, she sounded so much better in Boston singing Express Yourself 🥰... 

Still doesn't sound good at all. I Will Survive was better. And Sodade too!

18 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I Like both...

Totally.  I do think she sounded better when singing I Will Survive.  I just feel as some stated before, Express Yourself sounds better when it's a bigger production, and that's what we are use to, so that is probably why some of us feel like it doesn't work.  Still, I love she's doing it. But I loved how she sounded with I Will Survive and hope however she documents this, I Will Survive (as well as Rain) will be included. 

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

@Scottyxdid you get your pens? Are these the pens they used to make where you turn it upside down and the clothes disappear? 
I’d probably give a kidney for a rosary lol

The rosary 📿 are ace love mine glad I didn't even think about buying them.....went back for a gold set but was completely sold out 

6 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Need a kidney? lol can I see what it looks ups close — a picture :)

I did put pics up in the merch thread I think..... my friend got a gold set the same day as me ididnt even know he was there haha......well if I do (need a kidney) I know where to come lol 

5 minutes ago, Jackie said:

wow read online - that we are at the half way mark of the tour - gosh! 

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Isn't that crazy? 

I am pretty convinced that she won't extend the tour after her last shows in April. 

I got a reminder on Facebook today that it was one year ago that i got my tickets for the tour 😮.... 1 year allready omg...

And it's almost 2 months ago that i seen her live in Amsterdam...

Time goes by.... so Quickly...

1 minute ago, True Blue 84 said:

I got a reminder on Facebook today that it was one year ago that i got my tickets for the tour 😮.... 1 year allready omg...

And it's almost 2 months ago that i seen her live in Amsterdam...

Time goes by.... so Quickly...

Yes, indeed!  I'm kinda getting excited to see where she goes from the tour?  Like I mentioned above, I don't believe she will extend it.  I'm sure the tour has really rejuvenated her creativity and of course I hope she makes a new album next.  We'll see!  I don't expect anything new until 2025 though.  Meanwhile we got those DELUXE RE-ISSUES to look forward to.   LOL! :party: