Never Let You Go and Broken on Apple Music lol

mrsciccone

4 hours ago, Anapausis said:

So where the longtime rumour surrounding these 2 demos came actually from?? @GoneDone could bring some light to that, I suppose...

Sorry, I haven't kept reading this topic that much TBH (since these kind of releases always get taken down in a few days anyway). What's exactly the doubt/question? :)

16 minutes ago, GoneDone said:

Sorry, I haven't kept reading this topic that much TBH (since these kind of releases always get taken down in a few days anyway). What's exactly the doubt/question? :)

I mean the 2 alleged demos M wrote with Shep that evolved to Secret and Inside of Me after Shep moved away from Bedtime Stories recording sessions.

Actually I wouldn't say "alleged," since there was a time when Shep gor his credits for both sings when listed to madonna.com (during the first years of this site as M's property) - later on Shep wasn't credited, for instance, to Secret on Celebration GH (both CD and DVD versions). So they are real for sure - but, as much as Warning Signs and Pipeline, true Holy Graals to Madonna stans.

5 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Alleged? The reason why we have the info is because Bruce Baron was given permission to the listen to the tape (and others) at the Library of Congress and published his reviews.

14 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Actually I wouldn't say "alleged," since there was a time when Shep gor his credits for both sings when listed to madonna.com (during the first years of this site as M's property) - later on Shep wasn't credited, for instance, to Secret on Celebration GH (both CD and DVD versions). So they are real for sure - but, as much as Warning Signs and Pipeline, true Holy Graals to Madonna stans.

But thanks for reminding me again about Bruce Baron.

45 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I mean the 2 alleged demos M wrote with Shep that evolved to Secret and Inside of Me after Shep moved away from Bedtime Stories recording sessions.

Agreements in the music industry are usual. Maybe Shep was compensated (payed) for his early contributions meaning he wouldn't get a writing credit in the final version in exchange for that. That's actually what Lenny Kravitz tried to do with Ingrid Chavez for "Justify My Love", but then the song exploded and she fought back to get that writing credit she deserved.

4 minutes ago, GoneDone said:

Agreements in the music industry are usual. Maybe Shep was compensated (payed) for his early contributions meaning he wouldn't get a writing credit in the final version in exchange for that. That's actually what Lenny Kravitz tried to do with Ingrid Chavez for "Justify My Love", but then the song exploded and she fought back to get that writing credit she deserved.

I believe after the Bruce Baron report and the knowledge Shep did write the early demos of Secret and Inside of Me, Madonna credited him for a short period of time - to later on removing him from both songs credits (as in the Celebration GH for Secret, for instance).

Of course Shep agreed to have him removed from the credits, otherwise there wouldn't be a reason behind M thanking him for being so "understanding."

1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

@Would You Like To Try tell us more!!!!

Here's the link to Her account and it has a song called "Vogue" which has nothing to do with Madonna and another song called Faded which neither but Faded links to another artist with the same styld and mentions the name of someone allegedly the composer

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

Here's the link to Her account and it has a song called "Vogue" which has nothing to do with Madonna and another song called Faded which neither but Faded links to another artist with the same styld and mentions the name of someone allegedly the composer

thank youuuuuuuuu

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

Let me check right quick...

11 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

the copyright section dont say nothing? about this Edeon?

It's called Ery Ferreira apparently..and Donna Queen have more credits I think,strangely Edeon is a verified artist? Even though it has very few monthly listeners and seems to upload bootleg music... 

"The Donna Queen Fiasco"

17 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's called Ery Ferreira apparently..and Donna Queen have more credits I think,strangely Edeon is a verified artist? Even though it has very few monthly listeners and seems to upload bootleg music... 

"The Donna Queen Fiasco"

the most smart thing to do is to check, maybe weekly, the copyright darabase...... if something will go out the, copyright database will be the first place with all the infos......