How to watch Celebration in Rio

On 4/28/2024 at 9:09 PM, Donna said:

I assume you won't have any issue.  My only fear is that they won't make the broadcast available to those signed up to the free portion of their app/website. 

If that happens for any reason, I'll get the subscription and stream/share my screen with anyone having access issues.

I still might get the subscription anyway - I'm just hanging on to see what the Globoplay programme listings say for TV Globo vs Multishow when the 4th May listings appear on Wednesday/Thursday.

Edited by honestlyhlf (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

If that happens for any reason, I'll get the subscription and stream/share my screen with anyone having access issues.

I still might get the subscription anyway - I'm just hanging on to see what the Globoplay programme listings say for TV Globo vs Multishow when the 4th May listings appear on Wednesday/Thursday.

You my friend are a star 🌟  I just want to watch it live and has it happens 

10 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

I'm surprised they aren't advertising on their website now. You'd think they would want to do so as it will draw a lot of new viewers to the network/app. 

17 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

You my friend are a star 🌟  I just want to watch it live and has it happens 

:heart: Same! I've had the post-show blues for a while and have been avoiding watching too much (because it's had me regretting not travelling to see the show a final time)... but I'm out the other side of that and incredibly excited to see the show again on the 4th (well, the 5th for us in the UK) :party:I called off a Bank Holiday getaway and everything to make sure I can be home with my good internet (absolutely no regrets) :seeno: 

27 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

:heart: Same! I've had the post-show blues for a while and have been avoiding watching too much (because it's had me regretting not travelling to see the show a final time)... but I'm out the other side of that and incredibly excited to see the show again on the 4th (well, the 5th for us in the UK) :party:I called off a Bank Holiday getaway and everything to make sure I can be home with my good internet (absolutely no regrets) :seeno: 

And you'll have front row view doing it this way.  In fact, there is no way I would want to be in that crowd of people.  :laughing:

13 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Oh a fellow you UK fan love it ...and I know what you mean wish I had gone to at least one more show but hey I loved the ones I did go to 

1 hour ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I would have a watch party at my house but none of my friends would come but maybe one.

I'm doing one and a lot of friends want to come. It will be around 2 am Spain time, and we were worried about how to wstch it, but with the instructions here, I think it will be fine!

12 hours ago, Ric Di Olive said:

It's on the app here

Screenshot_2024-04-28-17-45-04-772_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-28-17-44-03-737_com.globo.globotv-edit.jpg

I was about to log in this shitty mess of an app just to watch Rebel Heart Tour and then I discovered this is exclusive for subscribers who pay for the Globo pay tv channels à la carte. No way.

I won't see Celebration Tour in Rio live unless I attend it (which seems to be also very unlikely btw) so I pass on any Globo stuff.

Sorry if truth hurts, and, please, DON'T QUOTE OR REPLY ME. I DON'T WANNA GET ANY MORE WP'S ON INFINITY.

Farewell to thread.

48 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I was about to log in this shitty mess of an app just to watch Rebel Heart Tour and then I discovered this is exclusive for subscribers who pay for the Globo pay tv channels à la carte. No way.

I won't see Celebration Tour in Rio live unless I attend it (which seems to be also very unlikely btw) so I pass on any Globo stuff.

Sorry if truth hurts, and, please, DON'T QUOTE OR REPLY ME. I DON'T WANNA GET ANY MORE WP'S ON INFINITY.

Farewell to thread.

Don’t worry my friend, we will try to find a way to make sure we can all watch it live. There is always a way.

4 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Farewell to thread.

Ohhh, they put the french TV documentary "In France with Madonna". It was a great documentary which talked only about her art, not about scandals or surgery. 

24 minutes ago, mickeyderon said:

Will this be ripped and uploaded on the forum ? I'm not sure if this will be allowed ?

I can't see a problem with it being shared but I'd ask one of the moderators to be on the safe side?

The broadcast is airing on a free tv channel in Brazil, though i believe there is a paid version of the same channel where we can see Diplo's DJ set as the opening act that might be broadcast as well