💤 Susan Thomas’ Waste of Time 💤

15 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Compared to the black and white pic the released one looks like a bootleg.

I know I needed to ignore you for a reason, and it wasn't you accusing me of being an islamophobic.

OT: we are supposed 3 days ahead of this alleged release and you all are still discussing discarded original Bedtime Stories artwork? I so salute Madonna for being the troll she is to her fans. T-R-U-L-Y.

23 hours ago, Adonna said:

I love this photo, but I don't think this would have made for a good album cover. However, I think it would have been awesome as a lithograph inserted in the album if not part of the booklet.  I personally loved what was actually released and thought she looked very beautiful on that cover and throughout the booklet along with other press images coming out during that era.  I would have no issue with the above (or other rare images)  being included in part of some new re-issue or some other curated project surrounding this album. 

I think it would have been one of her best album covers. It's so ethereal and dreamy but it fits more with the back end of the album rather than the RNB vibe. 

I think the Human Nature artwork might have worked too.

Human_Nature_Madonna.png

madonna_human_nature_cover_by_denjo_relo

but I also like this with the original album text but smaller maybe

7z39tm3vlsuc1.png

4 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

The Human Nature cover always make me think she's a glamourous IT girl who took a load of ketamine at a dingy squat party and passed out in the corner and will have a terrible neck problems tomorrow and definitely need a physiotherapist on Monday. 

A bedtime story indeed....

It reminds me of when my dog is trying to scratch his face.

7 hours ago, Rosita The chihuahua said:

She would probably put a photo of me, right?

Sorry to be the barer of bad news, Rosita, but she has no recollection of you. As she said herself, "I don't GET pets". I'm afraid Susan Thomas forgot all about you, Pepito, Sam and the other props doggies.

1 hour ago, DanK said:

Sorry to be the barer of bad news, Rosita, but she has no recollection of you. As she said herself, "I don't GET pets". I'm afraid Susan Thomas forgot all about you, Pepito, Sam and the other props doggies.

Hmmm, I'm starting to think she's not coming for me anymore. I've been in an all-white place since 1995 with some white cubes and latex clothes on the floor.

15 hours ago, Rosita The chihuahua said:

Hmmm, I'm starting to think she's not coming for me anymore. I've been in an all-white place since 1995 with some white cubes and latex clothes on the floor.

Rosita sorry but i have to share that pic you've sent me. I know i wasn't supposed to share and that you're still expecting Madonna to come and take you back home but you cannot stay in that video set room for ever, people need to know and provide some help 💔🐕😢 

IMG_20240930_204321.thumb.jpg.9433c41ca0241272e4fc871d917b1387.jpg

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

It's now the first of October from Tokyo to New Zealand

Where you at mo?

RSD Black Friday is announcing

2nd October at

9:00 PT / 12:00pm ET / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CET

The Rhino announcement is on

2nd October at

10:00 PT / 13:00pm ET / 18:00 BST / 19:00 CET

27 minutes ago, deathproof said:

2nd October at

2nd October at

Cool! If you could could you read the single reissue thread and maybe help us with something? It's up to you though 

And it's interesting that you know the exact dates for both of them! Nice

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

2nd October at

2nd October at

Would this be 2 separate announcements about 2 different things, or 2 announcements about the same thing???