Supposedly new pic from 1979/ Madonna or not ???

Redha DBL

13 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Only Madonna could have a bush in the shape of Madonna

This is Godly godlike the alpha the omega, the all encompassing Ego!!! 

“I feel it in my pussy” - Madonna May 4th 2024, Rio de Janeiro in front of 1.6 Million People and 50 million viewers on TV

How do these people stan her but get offended by a bush? They are plain weird.

IMG_9287.gif

Let me clarify AGAIN... I'm not bothered by "the bush". To assume other wise is purposely misinterpreting my point of view. I'm only pointing out that we should be considerate to the fact this forum is accessible to people beyond just our personal networks. Some are accessing from work, schools and public spaces that can make certain images or material problematic in such spaces especially if they are using public Wi-fi where one's access is being monitored.  No one here has stated they are offended by Madonna's "bush". 

Meanwhile, this thread was about a possible 1979 image of Madonna, so it would be nice to actually get back to the ACTUAL topic!  :)

Note how all the drama always comes back to the same two individuals time and time again. :lord: It's so obvious they have it out for Blue Jean and anyone else they have had a tiff and need to come off their moral high horse.  Also the concern for minors and people at work meanwhile they do this behind the scenes.

Screenshot 2024-09-07 11.16.55 PM.png

33 minutes ago, dylanlioncourt said:

Note how all the drama always comes back to the same two individuals time and time again. :lord: It's so obvious they have it out for Blue Jean and anyone else they have had a tiff and need to come off their moral high horse.  Also the concern for minors and people at work meanwhile they do this behind the scenes.

IMG_9289.jpeg

50 minutes ago, dylanlioncourt said:

I ❤️ Miguel! :luv:

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

That bush had 35 dollars in its pocket

Her bush went to New York, it had a dream, it wanted to be famous, it wanted to dance, it wanted to sing, it wanted to do all those things. It wanted to be a star, it wanted everybody to love it. It worked really hard and its dream came true.

3 hours ago, Adonna said:

Let me clarify AGAIN... I'm not bothered by "the bush". To assume other wise is purposely misinterpreting my point of view. I'm only pointing out that we should be considerate to the fact this forum is accessible to people beyond just our personal networks. Some are accessing from work, schools and public spaces that can make certain images or material problematic in such spaces especially if they are using public Wi-fi where one's access is being monitored.  No one here has stated they are offended by Madonna's "bush". 

Meanwhile, this thread was about a possible 1979 image of Madonna, so it would be nice to actually get back to the ACTUAL topic!  :)

There is a report function if anyone here was worried about getting put on detention for looking at giant bushes in the schoolyard. The mods already asked me to change it pages ago, at your request. We don’t need countless emotional rants about it. If you want to discuss the original topic then nobody is stopping you.

8 hours ago, Adonna said:

Only thing is... if someone posted a pic of someone's pussy on Facebook or Instagram, their account would be banned. 

Just keep in mind, there are people here who DO work and access the forums from their job. There are underage fans as well who may access from school as well.  Like mentioned, the picture doesn't offend me, but I think some will take issue that it's showing up on one's active profile pic.  But if that's accepted, then I guess maybe I should change my profile to a dick pick from the sex book!  LOL!

Make sure to place it atop of a head while you’re at it! 😂