Vote for Madonna at VMA's

proxy

3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think voting in this honorary category is not the best option for this reason, some nominees are just put in a disadvantaged position.

Madonna definitely was.  As mentioned earlier, with Madonna being part of two options, it will split the votes for Madonna no matter how much M fans vote for her.  She probably would have had a better chance if there was only one option that included Madonna.  :)

Just now, Adonna said:

Madonna definitely was.  As mentioned earlier, with Madonna being part of two options, it will split the votes for Madonna no matter how much M fans vote for her.  She probably would have had a better chance if there was only one option that included Madonna.  :)

If you had to pick between the both of them, what would you pick?

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Express Yourself is great! 

Vogue is great to but i wish it wasn’t a total lipsync. 

I picked virgin to 

Oh, I used to wish that.  But I also see that there was so much put into that performance, the lipsyncing doesn't matter to me anymore.  After all, she did it so effortlessly along with all that choreography.  The fact any one of those ladies could have easily dropped their fans and didn't, was impressive. 

25 minutes ago, Adonna said:

The Madonna fan vote is insignificant either way. The only reason 03 would’ve had a better chance is because Britney & Xtina were there, and because it’s sort of recent enough that some of the younger voters would be personally aware of it.

17 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

The Madonna fan vote is insignificant either way. The only reason 03 would’ve had a better chance is because Britney & Xtina were there, and because it’s sort of recent enough that some of the younger voters would be personally aware of it.

I tend to agree. And even then, we know the votes will go more to the more recent contenders especially Taylor.  People called it as soon as this category was announced. 

While I don't have anything against Taylor, but even I know that there are far more better iconic performance than hers that weren't even nominated.  In fact, Howard Stern showing up as Fartman, as a presenter in 1992 was far more iconic,  LOL!

19 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

Id take Katy over Taylor or Gaga.

Good for her!

But Katy's performance is literally unremarkable and probably the most uninteresting of the lot. It happened on the same night that Miley performed and she had arguably the most talked about VMA performance of the last 15 years, completely overshadowing every other performance that night.

And I don't even like Taylor, but I still think her performance was overall better than Katy's and probably more remembered in general. And that's not even taking into account that Taylor's massive fanbase should've made this win a no-brainer, while Katy's last 10 fans can't even be bothered to support her music career. You'll never convince me that Katy fans managed to outvote the Swifties, or even the Little Monsters for that matter. The VMAs clearly rigged the award just to hype up Katy's Vanguard Award even more.

32 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Plot twist! Fixed was right. They prob gave it to her bc she’s getting the vanguard (and she showed up). Ain’t no way she had enough votes to beat Taylor, Gaga or 03.

That means that it was a waste of time to go around voting, I don't think Katy won by more votes than Taylor and Gaga, even our Madonna, it's obvious that they fixed that victory for her because she's going to get the Vanguard Award and so she would look more "rewarded and pampered".

What a robbery, what a fraud and what a deception! :angryaf:

But at least Katy Perry is not as bad as Taylor and Gaga and she doesn't have a disgusting fandom like the last two mentioned, at least that's our consolation!

5 minutes ago, Nahual said:

But Katy's performance is literally unremarkable and probably the most uninteresting of the lot. It happened on the same night that Miley performed and she had arguably the most talked about VMA performance of the last 15 years, completely overshadowing every other performance that night.

And I don't even like Taylor, but I still think her performance was overall better than Katy's and probably more remembered in general. And that's not even taking into account that Taylor's massive fanbase should've made this win a no-brainer, while Katy's last 10 fans can't even be bothered to support her music career. You'll never convince me that Katy fans managed to outvote the Swifties, or even the Little Monsters for that matter. The VMAs clearly rigged the award just to hype up Katy's Vanguard Award even more.

THIS!!!! :clapp:

13 minutes ago, Nahual said:

I can’t remember Miley’s performance at all and was she even nominated?

Taylor is not a good performer. She just walks back and forth playing a guitar.

Gaga can sing, but fails at being a showman and dancer.

Of course it was rigged lol