What two Madonna albums sound good when played together?

Tudors

What 2 Madonna album pairing sounds the best when played immediately after the other? I love to listen to something to remember album followed by Ray of light album. Such a smooth ride and journey. Especially I want you orcestral going right into drowned world. The best! 😭

Also second place for me would be Music album played before American Life because they are so sonically similar to me.

On a serious note, Music and American Life is the most correct choice. They're literally two sides of the same coin, both american folk sound mixed with techno. MUSIC is baiting the audience with the americana image, and ends up being the more trippy and psychedelic album among the two; AL is the tormented and raging version of the first and ironically puts more on emphasis on the american folk souns rather than the dark electronic vibe of it.

It's actually so fun how both these albums are so united by the similarities in their production, yet end up being the complete opposite thematically. Actually Spacey trippy album with folk vibes for the one promoted with a country yeehaw ass cover, and midlife crisis inspired, traditional folkloristic tales for the album that shows itself as dark and bad and rebel