Sabrina Carpenter wears iconic Madonna dress to the 2024 VMAs

artlover

2 hours ago, Tudors said:

She looks so sexy!Here is baby Madonna Jr's performance. She's working late!

The real Madonna is definitely a fan. That's why she's letting her wear old Madonna dresses!

200.gif?cid=2b5f782dch2vsecoglvzms8sb45v

And Thanks to mommy for the dress 😘By

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/c87PtQxBGPRRQsDe/?mibextid=D5vuiz

Well remember, there was that brief rumor that she was one who was a strong contender for the biopic for a brief moment. My sister claims it was probably her team who started that rumor for attention 😅

she looks dumb

The dress not the same

Madonna didn't send or share anything 

"With the help of her stylist Jared Ellner, Carpenter reimagined the gown in her own way, sourcing it from Tab Vintage, and embellishing it with her long blonde curls and a blush burgundy lip stain.

Speaking to Vogue, Alexis Novak, the owner of Tab Vintage, explained how Ellner and Carpenter’s team had approached them with a distinct vision for her look."

13 hours ago, whiteheat said:

Billboard reported that it was THE dress that Madonna wore but Ricardo (love him or hate him he's the closest source)  commented saying "not the actual dress"

The vintage store that she got the dress from has some older posts about the dress, they said it's most probably another Bob Mackie original that Fran Drescher wore, not the exact same dress Madonna has.

Either way, it's great press for Madonna, all the articles are stating it's an iconic piece of fashion history

1 hour ago, Crazy For M said:

I don't even know who she is, but it's obvious it's not the exact same dress but one similar. In response to her comparison comment, I don't think she looks like M. 

it's not just similar, it's the exact same design, but not the exact same piece Madonna wore. Sabrina's is the sample dress original made by Bob Mackie, and Madonna has the custom made dress, made to her measurements.

5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

it's not just similar, it's the exact same design, but not the exact same piece Madonna wore. Sabrina's is the sample dress original made by Bob Mackie, and Madonna has the custom made dress, made to her measurements.

Ohh it is? The detailing at the top looks a little different to M's. Maybe it's my eyes then? Lol 

15 hours ago, Alpha said:

Well remember, there was that brief rumor that she was one who was a strong contender for the biopic for a brief moment. My sister claims it was probably her team who started that rumor for attention 😅

I actually don't remember that. Not sure that was ever a thing, sweetie 😘